You Go Missing

"y/n " Hailee rubbed her sleepy eyes. When you didn't reply she sat up and kicked the blanket off her. "y/n?" Hailee looked around but saw no one.

Hailee makes her way downstairs thinking she'll find you down there.

"y/n?" "baby?" Hailee calls out getting more worried. She didn't get a answer so she searched the whole house for you.

She couldn't find you she just thought you got called into work or went out to get some stuff. But she then called you realising you would've left a note and your wallet was left at home.

One call after another but no answer. "y/n please pick up". Hailee was frantically walking back and forth. She even tried calling friends and family but no ones seen or heard from you.

She sits down tears rolling down her cheeks uncontrollably as she dials 911.

Officer: 911 what's your emergency

Hailee: umm I woke up to my girlfriend missing. I've called family and friends but no ones seen or heard from her.

Officer: alright do you know how long shes been gone for.

Hailee: no, I woke up around 7 but the last time I saw her was at around 5 when I woke up to get some water and she was already gone at 7, I've tryed calling her many times but there's no answer.

Officer: do you know what could've happened? Like did she have a fight with anyone or?

Hailee: no, but usually she goes on a run at half 5 till half 6.

Officer: alright so you two didn't have any fights?

Hailee: no

Officer: what's your address please

Hailee: *gives adress*

Officer: alright we'll be down in a few just hold on and stay calm.

When the officer's arrive

Officer: OK so whats your name and age?

Hailee: Hailee Steinfeld and I'm 25.

Officer: OK and your girlfriend?

Hailee: her names y/n and she's 23

Officer: do you have any pictures of her?

Hailee: yes I have a couple on my phone and a few down here. *grabs some pictures from a draw*

Officer: *takes pictures* alright when was the last time you saw her?

Hailee: around 5 but she was asleep but she goes on a run at half 5 till half 6

Officer: alright we'll do a search party.

Hailee's pov:
The officers finally left and I posted on insta and all asking if anyone's seen her. Next thing I knew it was all over the knews about y/n being missing. I miss her so much and that night I couldn't even sleep.