Skating At Night (requested)

It's was getting late and it was already really dark. Hailee wanted to go on a late night skateboard ride. She loved going on rides at night as there's less people and its calming.

As you headed out the door with yours and Hailee's skateboards both in your hands Hailee locked the door.

You both made it to the road that's never used and Hailee loves going there. You both skate up and down. Your favourite thing to do was skate past each other and give high-fives on the way past.

A couple minutes passed and a tall dark silhouette of a man appeared. You where creeped out as you've never came across something like this. It seemed a little odd but you both just ignored it.

Every few minutes you'd notice the man would get closer. He'd just Stare at you and Hailee skateboarding. You though it was weird but left it as he wasn't doing anything wrong and it seemed like he was just fascinated. Little did you know he was not.

Half an our passed and the man was still there. He found a big rock he could chill on and he hasn't gotten any closer so you brushed it of. The man would watch yours and Hailee's every move.

You and Hailee stops skating for a few seconds to have a drink. Hailee wraps her arms around your neck and kisses you. The next thing you knew was the man was stood up again after seeing it.

"can we please go home Hailee, that man's really creeping me out now" you whisper to Hailee trying not to cry because you where so scared.

"ye sure baby" Hailee hugged you one more time making the man move 1 step forward.

"right let's go where leaving" Hailee grabbed your wrist at the sight of it and started dragging you.

As your running you see the man following you.

"baby listen to me k?""I need you to skate as fast as you can, I know your scared to because you've only been skating for about a week but you've got to" You squeezed Hailees hand before nodding

You and Hailee are skating as fast as you could go with the man still following. You then start to wobble.

"baby if you gotta slow down do it I don't want you falling and hurting yourself"

You try to slow down but you fall instead. Hailee quickly jumps of her skateboard and ditches it making it roll of somewhere.

She runs to you terrified as the man was getting closer. Your In so much pain and can't move cause it hurt so much. "ohh god, right stay here baby, ever things gonna be alright"

Hailee starts to walk over to the man but still keeps her distance. She looks back at you before looking back the man. "leave us alone you freak, I'll call the police"

Hailee's pov:

I was terrified but did all I could to try get the man to leave. He was getting closer to me so I pressed the emergency alert police button on my phone. It alerted the police without actually calling them.

I saw the man getting ready to pull out his knife so I punched him. As I punched him I felt a sharp pain in my leg.

"HAILEE" I heard y/n shout before I fell to the floor. Y/n crawled over to me despite all the pain she was in.

Tears were building up and I was scared. "shh it's ok baby" y/n took off her jacket before using it to cover my wound.

My vision was blurred and my ears was ringing. I then blacked out.

Narrators pov:

Hailee then blacked out. You was crying so much and tryed to wake her up. A few seconds later you heard the sirens of the police. An ambulance arrived with the police and Hailee was rushed to the hospital. You where taken to the hospital as well but only broke a leg.

Unfortunately for Hailee she was hanging onto life. She died for a few minutes before having a successful resuscitation.

She then was left in a coma.