To Drunk To Recognise You (requested)

You and Hailee went to a party. You both haven't been to one together for a while because of Hailee working a lot. You watched your girlfriend dance whilst you sat with friends.

"hey babe" Hailee giggled to herself.
"wanna do karaoke with me?"She asked.

"uh me? Haha no I'm fine baby!" you replied.

"oh come on it'll be fun!" She tugged at your sleeve and you finally gave in and agreed.

•••

"next up we have Hailee Steinfeld and Y/N Y/L/N singing Perfect By Ed Sheeran". The room filled with people clapping before it went silent.

"I found a love, for me, so darling just dive right in, and follow my lead..." Hailee started is off.

"well I found a girl, beautiful and sweet, I never knew she were the someone waiting for me..." you softly sang as you took ahold of Hailee's hand.

"Cause we were just kids when we fell in love not knowing what it was, I will not give you up this time.." you both sang, staring into each others eyes.

•••

After karaoke Hailee went back to the dance floor to dance and have a few drinks at the bar whilst you finished your drink at the table with friends.

A few minutes later you realised your girlfriend was a bit on the drunk side. She could barely even stand without her friends helping her.

"imma head home and take Hailee with me, okay?" you told your friends.

"alright, shall I call a taxi for you both?"

"yeah thanks!". You headed to the dance floor to get Hailee.

"hey cutie" She said booping your nose.

"hey baby, we're going home now"

"baby? We're?" your girlfriend questioned.

"we have to go your a bit too drunk!" you giggled.

"I'm not drunk and I have a girlfriend, sorry you can go find someone else pretty girl". You laughed realising she can't remember you.

"come on baby! Let's get you home before you try fight me cause I am not leaving without my girlfriend!" you grabbed her hand and put your other arm around her to support her as you watched her eyes lit up.

"you weren't lying" she drunkenly said with a smile after feeling your touch.