Stuck In An Elevator

You and Hailee was on holiday for the week. You booked a hotel and decided to chill in your shared room for the day.

Your room was on the 3rd floor so you took the elevator.

You both got into the elevator. It started going up but suddenly stoped. You started panicking because you've had a bad experience being stuck in a elivator before.

A few minutes passed and the lights turned off. All you had for light was you phone torch.

Hailee kept pressing the alarm button which alarmed people if you where stuck.

After an hour you was in tears as you where so scared.
"it's ok baby, we'll be alright" Hailee pulled you closer to her and kissed your forehead.

After another hour you knew you would be there for the night. You calmed down after a while and sat down with your girlfriend.

She put her arm around you as you rested you head on her shoulder. Before you knew it you fell asleep.

When you woke up you found Hailee pacing back and forth.
"Hailee?" you said tiredly.
"hey baby, your awake" she pulled you into a hug.

You then heard a voice.
"stand away from the door where gonna get you out"

You felt relieved and followed their instructions.

Soon enough the door opened and the men helped Hailee out as the elevator got stuck between 2 different floors.

Hailee then grabbed your hands and helped you out. When you where both out you decided to take the stairs to your room.