Wrong Direction

It's was 9am when you woke up. You see a note from Hailee saying she's at the studio when you get a text from your friend group chat.

Aj) DID YOU CHEAT ON HAILEE

NO? I WOULD NEVER (you

AJ) Who is her new song about then huh?

DUDE STOP I WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON HAILEE (you

And what song (you

Aj) the song wrong Direction!

Ash) yo guys I think y/n cheated on Hailee

Jacklyn) me too!

GUYS I DIDN'T CHEAT (you

I'll ask her who the song is about when she gets back from the studio ok? Chill (you

...

You go to YouTube and search up 'Wrong Direction by Hailee Steinfeld' and press on the first video that pops up. You listen to the lyrics and try to hold back tears after hearing the pain in her voice. "dang whoever did this to her really hurt her"

When Hailee came home you went up to her and asked about the song. "who is this song about, Hailee?""everyone's been saying I've cheated on you". She looks down and trys to hold back tears before replying. "it's about my ex, he cheated on me, I'm so sorry". "don't be" you lift her head up so your eyes lock and you wipe away a tear from her cheek. You hug her and let her burry her head in you chest.

"I'll let everyone know its not about you, I promise" she mumbles. You softly kiss her before walking into the kitchen to make some food for you both.

"it's a nice song by the way, the tune and rythme is good" you shout to her. "have you seen the music video" she walks over to you ready to show you it. She presses play and you stand there amazed by how comfident she is. "dang Hailee you looking good" you jokingly say. She giggles and hugs you from behind before saying she loves you.