Bullies (requested)

It's 8pm and you arrived home later than you was supposed to. As you walk through the door crying you hear your girlfriends foot steps. You have a bruised eye and a bloody nose. You have a little cut on your lip that's bleeding too but isn't as bad. "what happened? Are you ok?" Hailee asked pulling you into the kitchen. As she gets a wet clothe you mumble some words "theses people have been bullying me for a long time and today they punched me and started beating me". She wipes away your tears before getting tissue and sticking it up your nose to stop the nose bleed. She dabbed the wet clothe on you cut lip before getting some frozen pees for your eye and then gives you a comforting hug.

She softly rubs your back and proceed to do small circles "I love you". You smile as she pulls away from the hug to grab her phone. "sit down over there whilst I call the police" she pointed to the couch. You patiently wait before Hailee comes and joins you. "they said they'll be here in about 5 min and you gotta explain everything" Hailee's hands touched yours making you hold hands. You nod before looking down but then back up at Hailee "thank you".

It's the next day and the bullies still haven't been caught. After the police left last nigh you told Hailee where the bullies lived and she was mad for not telling the police. You apologised but she understood that you where scared. "right you can come with me please". You both get in the car as Hailee drives to that address. She knocks on the door and the bullies answer "well well well long time no see Hailee". Hailee just stares in silence before punching the one infront of her. You run back to the car not knowing what going to happen next. You call the police not hesitated as you was scared for you girlfriend. "Hailee babe get in the car" you shouted before Hailee ran over and got on.

You both watch as the bullies disappeared into the house and you waited for the police to arrive.

After the bullies have been caught:

You stand there watching as the police arrests the bullies. "your safe now, you got nothing to worry about" Hailee comes behind you and put her arms around your waist.