She Sleeps Over

"I better be going now its almost midnight" she says getting up. You grab her wrist and stand up yourself. "leaving already? I like having you around". Hailee sighs and puts her arms around your neck pulling you in for a hug. "it almost midnight silly". "can you please stay the night, please its pitch dark and I don't want you out alone really late" you begged her with puppy eyes. "alright" you hugged her and pushed her back onto the bed.

You turn the tv of and pulls the covers over you and Hailee. "comfy?" you ask. She moves herself closer to you and rest her head on your shoulder. "very" she said with a big smile. You kiss her forehead before drifting of to sleep.

It's 5am when you wake up and notice your girlfriend still sleeping. You smile at the sight of her beautiful face and quietly make your way out the room before going downstairs to get some water.

After getting your water you go back upstairs. You hear Hailee say something but couldn't make out what she said. "what did you say baby". "I love you" she answers as you get comfy again. You kiss Hailee's cheek and make sure she's still comfy. "it's only 5am so go back to sleep ok" you tell her before pressing another kiss to her cheek.