Daddy's Little Girl (requested)

It was a Saturday afternoon and you and Hailee was getting ready to go visit your parents.

You get in the car and Hailee starts driving. "🎶 I didn't know that I was starving till I tasted you🎶" Hailee starts to sing her song that came on.

You smirk before turning it off. "hey, what'd you do that for" she looks at you. "I wanna here you sing it yourself without the music".

...

Once you reached your parent house you went inside. Your mom already made dinner for everyone so you and Hailee sat down at the table with your parents.

You greeted your dad with yours and his secret handshake and you two was laughing and making jokes that no one else got.

"she's a daddy's Little girl she is" your mom whispered to your girlfriend. "you know we can here you right" you giggled.

...

After dinner you and Hailee went back home.

"your such a daddy's Little girl I heard". You rolled your eyes at her before replying "no me and my dad are just closer than me and my mom" you flung your coat on the couch.

"don't worry people call me daddy's Little girl too" Hailee sighed.

You both shared some memories you've had as a child with your dad's and how your mom's would always call you daddy's Little girls.