The Proposal

Hailee and you have been together for 5 years and you both love each other so so much.

"I'm going out, I gotta pick something up" Hailee said putting her shoes on.

"where to?"

"just up a friends, they got something for me that's very important"

"alright, see you" you kissed Hailee.

Hailee left to get to her friends house.

"thank you for keeping this for me, y/n would have found it if I kept it, I'm bad at hiding things" Hailee chuckled.

"no problem at all" Her friend handed the handed her the box with the ring.

"hey, good luck tonight!" she said as Hailee started walking back to the car.

When Hailee got home you greeted her with a kiss.

"get ready, we're going out for dinner tonight" She told you.

"really? Where too? When?" you questioned.

"you'll see soon" Hailee smirked.

You got ready and wore your hair down.

You left hand in hand and went to your favourite restaurant. You sat down at a table with candles lit and a vase with a rose in.

"this is wonderful, thank you Hailee" you thanked.

"no need to thank me, you deserve this!"

You ordered your food and drink and enjoyed the night as the band played love songs.

"y/n.."

"I've loved you ever since I met you... Your the love of my life, my whole world, I don't know what I would do if you left me, I can't live without you, you've trusted me, you've been loyal to me, you've been kind and caring, I love you so much and want to spend the rest of my life with you.. "Hailee explained.

"y/n y/Ln.." Hailee got down on one knee and pulled out the ring.

"will you marry me?" she started to tear up.

"omg, of course I will" you said with excitement as the place filled with applauses.

You kissed Hailee passionately before letting her out the ring on your finger as everyone clapped again.

"I love you so much, baby"

"I love you too, babe"