Drugged - Part 2

It was the next day and you was still in hospital because you haven't woke up since passing out. Everyone was worried about you especially Hailee. "baby please wake up" Hailee held your hand trying to hold back tears. Hailee jumped back in shock as you gave her hand a little squeeze. "y/n?" Hailee said as she grabbed you hand again. "I'm scared, what's happening? Where am I?" you kept asking questions as tears rolled down your cheek. "shh it's ok Im here" she wiped your tears aways before going to get a doctor.

2 doctors rushed in and started taking all kinds of tests. "what happened?" you asked again scared. "shh don't cry your safe ok" Hailee said before explaining everything. "I'm scared, what's gonna happen next" Hailee took your hand and looked you in the eyes. "don't be scared ok. I'm right here and always will be".

When you finally calmed down Hailee rang your parents and friends to tell them you where awake and doing better. They where all gonna come visit you tomorrow when you felt much better. "I love you Hailee". "I love you too y/n" she smiled.

"do you need anything? I can go get it for you" she calmly asked. "ye can you get me some water please". She kissed your forehead and went to get the water.

When she got back she handed you the water and watched you as you took some small sips. "thanks" you smiled and took one more sip before putting it down. "just rest ok I can tell your tired" you nodded and closed your eyes and it wasn't long till you drifted of to sleep.