My comfort Buddy (requested)

"I think you should break up with Hailee" one of your brothers say. "ye me too she's so annoying" the other one says. "no and she's not annoying" you angrily say crossing your arms. "look y/n no one likes her and she's crap at singing". "ye y/n we don't want you dating her".

Your brothers keep going on about how bad Hailee is which annoys you. "I LOVE HAILEE AND SHE'S AN AMAZING SINGING AND GIRLFRIEND" you scream trying to hold back tears. "Y/N! DON'T YOU DARE SPEEK TO US LIKE THAT WE DON'T WANT YOU DATING HAILEE AND WE WON'T LET YOU SEE HER ANY MORE AND THAT'S FINNAL" your brother screams back.

"you hardly even know her" you run of crying. "Y/N GET BACK HERE!".

You knock on Hailee's door and she answers. "y/n? Are you OK?" she worriedly asks after seeing you crying. When you don't answer she invites you in and sits you down. "my brothers hate you and doesn't want me dating or seeing you" you explain as Hailee comforts you. "is that what you want?" she asks. "No" you turn to look at her. "then don't listen to them you do what you want ok".

For the past 10 minutes Hailee have been comforting you. Once you calm down you mumble something. "thank you for always being here to comfort me". "am I your comfort Buddy now" she jokingly asks. "ya" you giggle. "I love you and of course I'll always be here". "i love you too" you hug her not wanting to let go. "can I stay the night". "yes of course you can stay, you can stay whenever you want i don't mind". You burry your head in her neck.