Her Little Shy Bean (requested)

You rubbed your eyes and quietly yawn. You look at your still sleeping girlfriend and you can't get enough of how beautiful she is. You smile at the sigh of her before getting up.

"where you going" you turn around to see Hailee half awake gripping onto you wrist. "it's 7am and you got to go film today" you say as she let go of your wrist. "I know but you was just not gonna wake me up" she giggled before kicking the blanket of her. "I was just not yet you need the extra sleep you've been working really hard on writing songs, being down at the studio and on set filming".

You both make your way downstairs. As you make pancakes for breakfast Hailee comes behind you and put her arms around your weist. "you ready to meet the dickinson cast today" Hailee gigles. "no haha". "aww don't be my little shy bean" Hailee giggled as you flipped the pancakes.

After breakfast you both had showers and got changed. As she brushes your hair you read your favourite book.

Hailee takes you into her changing room and you watch her get her make up done ready for filming. "let's go see the others" Hailee dragged you out the room after getting her make up done. "knock knock". "Hailee! Hi" Ella said as she opened her door. "y/n this is Ella, Ella this is y/n". You look down embarrassed. "hi y/n" Ella softly say. "she's a bit shy" Hailee rubs your arm. "aww don't be, I'm nice" you look back up and look at them both and smile. "I call her my little shy bean" Hailee giggles.

"whats going on over here" Aidrian walks over. "Aidrian meet y/n". "hi" you quietly say. "hey, Hailee talks about you all the time" Aidrian puts his hand on your shoulder. You stand there in silence as Hailee speeks. "she's a little shy she is". "aww I think that's adorable" Aidrian says smiling. "same shy people are adorable" Ella adds on which makes you smile.