Brothers Little Girl (requested)

"Hailee come on" you giggle as Hailee runs downstairs. "coming"

AT YOUR PARENTS HOUSE:

"y/n, Hailee hi" your parents say greeting you both with a hug. "y/n" your older brothers come running to you.

"Malakai, max seems you haven't met her yet, lemme introduce her to you" you pulled Hailee forward. "this is my girlfriend Hailee, Hailee these are my older brothers Malakai and max

Hailee smile before someone spoke. "nice to meet you Hailee" max said as Malakai looked Hailee up and down. Max has always been the most protective over you you.

Hailee was talking to your parents whilst you where with your brothers.

"so how old are the boys?" Hailee asked. "they're 27, so just 4 years older, we call her, her brothers Little girl" your mum giggled.

"y/n we actually have something for you" max said as Malakai went to get something.

"OMG IT'S A PUPPY" you screamed and everyone's attention was on you. "we know you've always wanted one" Malakai handed you the puppy.

You hugged both your brothers before asking Hailee if she wanted to name him for you. "sure, how about Bear?" Hailee suggested. "yes that's a good name, everyone meet bear" you smiled.

You where playing with the puppy in the living room as your brothers where talking to Hailee in the kitchen.
"if you hurt our little sister your dead" one of them said. "and if you take her from us" the other brother said. "woah chill what do you mean" Hailee giggled nervously.

"you know what we mean" max said as both brothers walked of over to you.

Backat your place:

"so your, your brothers Little girl" Hailee looks at you. "mmh". "to be honest they seem overprotective over you" Hailee finally said. "what? Do you not like them?" You asked. "no no they seem cool it just seems like they don't like me" Hailee said trying not to show that she is upset. "that's not true I think they like you" you rubbed her back.

"ye right, if you weren't there they'd probably slap me or something" Hailee mumbled leaving the room. "what?" you sat there comfused.