Promise Ring

You brush your fingers through your hair before looking at Hailee. Hailee was looking for something but you didn't know what. "you ok?". "no I lost something" she turned to face you. You walked over to her and placed your hands on her shoulders. "what did you loose?" you ask in a calm voice. She went silent before speeking "my promise ring".

Hailee looked upset and scared. You gave her that ring the day you asked her out, you had one too. "its ok, we'll find it don't worry" you start looking everywhere for the ring hoping you'd find it.

"you sure it's fine? Your not mad?" Hailee kept asking. "I'm sure and why would I be mad, everyone loses something so special and important in there lives at least once" you put you forehead against hers trying to comfort her before searching for the ring again.

1 hour passed and you still couldn't find the ring. "ugh I'm so stupid, I don't even remember where I put it" You girlfriend sighed in frustration. "it's ok baby, don't worry bout it, have you looked outside? We swam in the pool yesterday and you took it off didn't you?" you asked making your way downstairs and outside.

You and Hailee looked round the pool and garden. You then spotted something shiny on the table. You wasn't that supprised that you almost missed it as it almost the same colour as the table it was resting on. Silver.

"is this it?" you walked over to it and picked it up. "you found it" Hailee squeeled. "thank you" she said giving you a big hug. You smiled and gave her a soft kiss before you both went back inside.