"you Love Christmas Too Much"

"IT'S CHRISTMAS TIME, AHHH" you excitedly screamed dragging the box with the tree in down the stairs and playing 'All I want for Christmas' on the speaker.

"hey come help me with this would you, its a big tree" you called out to Hailee.

"oh god, you love Christmas too much" Hailee laughed before helping you with the tree.

You demanded for the tree to be put up as well as all the other decorations.

"all I want for Christmas is youuuu" you sang along happily to the song as you danced around the tree.

"next we can do the lights outside, or inside I seriously don't care" you squeeled. All Hailee could do is watch in awe and laugh.

"we should get the dogs Christmas outfits" you suggested.
"we should get matching pj's too" you added on.

After doing the tree, lights and some other things you decided to take a break.

"Christmas film and hot chocolate?" you smirked.

"as long as its the Grinch" your girlfriend smiled.

•••

After the film you decided to decorate yours and Hailee's shared room. You put up your mini tree then decorated it before putting up mini Christmas light up figures and putting on Christmas bedding and everything else.

"okay you ready to see?" you asked Hailee, covering her eyes.

"I was born ready" Hailee chuckled

"okay, 1, 2, 3.." you removed you hands letting Hailee see the room.

"wow.." Hailee stood in shock.

"it's so beautiful and cute, I love it but.." she added on.

"but?"

"well, I've said this earlier but, you love Christmas too much, babe"

"your not aloud to say that, baby! Have fun it's almost Christmas" you playfully punched her arm as you both laughed.