You Reunite With Her

You haven't seen your girlfriend in about 5 months. She been away on tour whilst you've been stuck at home taking care of your sick dog that you rescued a few days before Hailee left. She wanted you to take care of him as it would be best for him if he had the person who rescued him by his side if he passed whilst Hailee was away.

It's Tuesday and Hailees supposed to come back on Friday.

It's half 11pm so you decide to go to bed. You face times Hailee and chatted a little before saying goodnight.

You climbed into bed inviting your dog over before closing your eyes and falling asleep.

••••••••

You woke up around 6 and couldn't fall back asleep. You tossed and turned before finally getting up to get some water. Your dog followed you downstairs and into the kitchen. You poured some water before filling the dogs bowl up.

You then returned to your room and tried to sleep again but no luck. After 15 minutes of trying to sleep you just desided to stick on a film.

An hour and a half passed and the sun began to rise. You read for a bit before going downstairs to get something to eat.

You then got read for the day. Brushed your teeth, showered, done your hair and got dressed.

The day was a normal day. You walked the dog, met up with some friends, and had dinner. Everything except from a call from your girlfriend like you always get.

You tried texting and calling her but no answer. You started to worry but thought she was just busy.

You was sat at home with the dog when someone knocked on the door. You got up and walked over before opening the door.

"HAILEE" you excitedly screamed running into you girlfriends arms. "omg your back" you sobbed as she picked you up.
"yep, everything was cut short and we finished yesterday so I thought I'd surprise you" she explained and you hung onto her.
"I missed you so much"
"I missed you too y/n" she put you down and kissed you.

"so how's the dog been?" Hailee questioned as you let her inside. As soon as the door shut your dog came running oved excited to see Hailee again.

"hiya boy, I've missed you" Hailee finally broke down after so long of holding it back.
"he's been strong over these passed months, no one thought he'd make it" you knelt down and patted him before getting back up and hugging Hailee.