You go On Holiday

Hailee wakes you up around 4 in the morning. "babe we gotta get ready and make sure we got everything ready to go". You rubbed you tired eyes and sat up. You sigh and get up out of bed. You both head downstairs hand in hand to get something to eat. "peanutbutter and jam sandwich?" Hailee asks getting out the peanutbutter. "yes please" you happily reply as you get your phone charger and headphones to stick in your bag.

After breakfast you both get changed and brush your teeth and do your hair. By the time your ready to go it's 6am. "of to the airport now". "YAY" you happily but quietly scream.

At the airport :

Your going through security when a dog runs past you. The buzzer goes off because of it and Hailee giggles a little. "go again" the guy says as you go through security again. The buzzer didn't go off this time and you went to go get your plane tickets.

Your 1 hour in and have 7 hours left. You get bored and start singing quietly. 🎶I got my ticket for the long way 'round
Two bottle o' whiskey for the way
And I sure would like some sweet company
And I'm leavin' tomorrow, what do you say?🎶. Hailee hears you and joins in. 🎶When I'm gone
When I'm gone
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone
You're gonna miss me by my hair
You're gonna miss me everywhere, oh
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone
When I'm gone
When I'm gone
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone
You're gonna miss me by my walk
You're gonna miss me by my talk, oh
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone🎶

Your now 3 hours in and is very tired. You try not to fall asleep because your girlfriend will have no one to talk to. Your tiredness gets the best of you and you fall asleep as Hailee brushes her fingers through your hair. She kisses your head before resting it on her shoulder.