You Go Missing (part 2)

Hailee's pov:
It's 8am the next day and I have to get ready for the search party at 9.

I try to call y/n but still no answer so I start to get ready. I'm so tired as I got no sleep last night but its my girlfriend who's missing and I love her so much.

Y/n's pov:
"HELP" I scream but instantly stop after the 2 dogs that's guarding me start barking in my face.

I cry at the sound of my phone ringing because I know its my girlfriend. There's nothing I can do as im tied to a wooden pole in a small shack in the woods.

Hailee's pov:
It's been 2 hours since we started the search party so it's 11am. We've found nothing but blood on the floor in the wood so far. As I'm walking I suddenly hear screams from a small shack. "hey guys over here" I call for others and a police comes over.

As we're walking closer to the shack a guy comes out. He sees us and trys running but the police was faster and caught him.

As I'm crying I run to the shack and go inside. "y/n?". Y/n looked up and had bruises everywhere I noticed she had a cut which must've been where the blood was from. She looked exhausted and I quickly ran up to her and untied her from his wooden pole. I then wrapped my jacket round her and picked her up.

I took her outside where everyone else came to cheak on us. Y/n was then sent to a hospital and the man was arrested.