First Day Of Collage

You was sat in your dorm waiting for Hailee to get back from whereever she was when she finally arrived. "hey" she smiled at the veiw of you waiting for her. "I made some cakes whilst you was gone haha there over there if you want one" you pointed over at the cupcakes on the counter.

Hailee walked over and grabbed one before taking a bite. "dang these are really nice, not as nice as you tho" She instantly froze after speeking. you giggled and spoke up "thanks but you seem nicer". She blushed before sneeking another cupcake. "can you make more they're sooo delicious" Hailee flopped back on her bed. "tomorrow if I have the time cause I ran out of butter".

You were watching a film and Hailee was cuddled up to you. She was asleep so you didn't want to move and accidentally wake her. You didn't realise how adorable and beautiful she looked when she was sleeping till now. You couldn't keep your eyes off her.

You reached over to turn the tv of and layed down slowly trying not to wake her. It was a cute sight to see Hailee clinging onto you on the first night of collage. You hardly knew her and you was dumb and didn't realise you had your future in front of you already.

A few minutes passed and you fell asleep peacefully with Hailee your arms.