2

Y/N's POV:
"It's fine, you can stay!" Someone behind him said.

It was a tall and very handsome guy. His black raven hair and dark chocolate eyes were doing wonders to my brain.

He wore a black denim jacket along with jeans and sneakers. His plump lips were smiling at me and his eyes complied with it pretty well.

I was staring at the guy without even blinking.

"Hey, are you, okay?" Other guy asked.

"O-Oh, yeah. I think I-" I didn't even finish speaking as someone interrupted me.

"Ah, Y/Nah...here you are. Come sit at the teacher's table. These are for students." The Principal of the school said to me as she pointed on the tables. Her name was Jenna and she was so nice to me. I met her earlier that day.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know." She nodded and giggled.

"It's okay, Y/Nah, you don't have to apologize. Our students are kind and empathic, so I'm sure they aren't mad at you. Right, boys?"

"Of course not, Mrs. Choi." Another guy with a smile like sunshine said.

"Good, let's go Y/Nah." I just bowed to these guys and went with Jenna.

Jin's POV:
We sat down at the table and were eating our food when Jungkook asked...

"Do you guys really think she is a teacher?" I shrugged with my shoulders and rolled my eyes, knowing very well what he was asking for.

"W-What? I just want to know. She's pretty, it would be worth a sin." He chuckled as Joon smacked his arm.

"Yah! Don't talk like that Kook. Yes, she does look good, but also...yes, she is probably a new teacher, so quickly calm down your dirty mind and rather focus on your studies. You're literally failing in almost every subject except PE!" Joon said, making Jungkook roll his eyes.

"Yeah, cause PE is literally the only subject that is worth doing something. She could be another exciting subject." He wiggled his eyebrows and giggled at our annoyed faces.

"Yah, that's enough! We're not gonna fight over something so immature." I said and dug into my food again.

Me being the oldest, I always have to keep the boys calm. Sometimes, it gets annoying, but then again, If not me who will stop them, right?

Jungkook being the "bad boy" of our school, he's had a lot of girls under his charm, but it never last long.

He wasn't like that before. Us seven, are friends since kindergarten. Jungkook used to be a nerd in middle school. Everyone made fun of him and he didn't have any friends except us.

In the middle school, he liked this one girl very much, but she rejected him very harshly and that's what changed him.

He wanted to be something more. Someone who could never be rejected and...he became exactly that. All the girls are crazy about him.

"Yah, relax hyung. I was just joking, besides she didn't seem like she was interested. Aish, you're no fun, hyung!" Jungkook said while sighing.

"Fair enough, but she couldn't even be interested when we scared the shit out of her." I said, making everyone giggle.

••

The first lesson next day was supposed to be Korean. For some reason I hate these lectures, but It's not because of the language, but because I don't like my teacher and my teacher doesn't like me, so...yeah.

Walking in the school hallways, girls are fangirling around us as always. I just rolled my eyes at them like everyday and proceeded to get to the class. Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung were "friendly" as always and got the girls wrapped around their finger again.