21

Waking up, your body laid lifeless on your bed. You couldn't move, you wanted to cry but no tears were coming out, your throat dry but you didn't care and your mind clouded with 99 problems, but the most important that's out of your reach, filling the hundredth place was Jin. By waking up you didn't mean any long and deep slumber, you meant the last two hours when your body couldn't take it anymore and you fell asleep. Soon you heard footsteps coming inside the bedroom. You looked up hoping to see Jin, but you saw Jungkook, you knew it was him and you were glad he was here by your side, but you just wished Jin was here too.

Seeing your disappointed but not surprised face, he gave you a soft smile. Coming in with a tray full of delicious food he cooked himself, he put it on your nightstand. "Don't worry, he'll come, I'm sure of that. He won't let me be here for too long with you, he's always jealous when one of us is around you." He said making you smile as he smiled too. As long as you're happy, he's happy too.

"Here, I cooked some food for you, you need to eat something! It isn't good for the baby to tire yourself out like that and don't eat." He said as he took a spoonful of the cheesecake he made. You chuckled as he flew his hand in the air playfully like If you were a baby. Mission was to make you smile, well, I guess mission completed, now. He thought to himself. After he made sure you ate everything and drank a proper amount of water, he took the dishes and put them in the dishwasher. You slowly got out of the bed making your way to the bathroom. You took a nice relaxing shower, but you were far away from being relaxed. You wanted to cry so bad, but your body and mind was too numb to do that.

Stepping out of the shower you wrapped yourself in a towel and changed your clothes in bedroom. You dried your hair with a towel and went to the kitchen only to see Jungkook cleaning the counters. "Thank you." You said with a smile making him turn around towards you. He hummed as he put the dishes into their place. Something was different about how he sounded tho. It seemed like he was sad. "Kook, are you okay?" He smiled at you sadly.

"Y/N...I-I didn't want to tell you , but I need to get it out of my chest, cause It's killing me! I'm not expecting anything from you, I still see you as a friend, but Y/N...before Jin hyung...I was the one who liked you first. In the beginning it was more like joking around but as I got to know you, I couldn't help but grow some feelings towards you." You stood there not knowing what to say. "You don't have to say anything. I also don't want you to pity me or feel sad about it. Jin hyung loves you and you love him back, there's no reason for me to ruin that. My two best friends are happy as long as It's like that, everything is good." You stood there astonished by the youngest guy's words as you came towards him and pulled him into a warm hug.

"I love you, Kookie. Thanks for being my friend. B-But you know, y-your best friends aren't happy anymore and It's only my fault! H-He won't come, right? You don't have to feed me with those sweet lies and tell me that everything is going to be okay." You said stuttering as you held yourself from crying. He rubbed your back, bringing you closer. "Then come with me, hum? You two can talk this out-" You shook your head. "No, you said he needs his time alone. If he doesn't come by tomorrow, I'll come myself. You should go home, Kookie. I'll be okay." He nodded, still a bit concerned about you, but decided to let you be, cause he knew you would fight against him and that you also want to be alone for a while.

Taking his things, he hugged you one more time as you escorted him to the front door and shut it. Deep sigh leaving your lips, you didn't know what to do. You had no one to talk to here. Your family was somewhere out there and you didn't even know If they were alive. Smiling sadly at your fucked up life, you decided to get some more sleep. You went towards the closet as you pulled out one of Jin's hoodie. Wearing it, his scent filling your nostrils making you feel safe and warm. You tugged yourself into duvet and eventually fell asleep.

2:45

Jin opened the door of your apartment quietly as he took off his shoes. He didn't even know what he's doing here. The lack of sleep and lack of your presence made him go out at this hour, desperately needing to see you. He needed to know you were alright, that you don't tire yourself out and ate properly. His mind was a mess, he knew you two were spitting out words you didn't mean and that this argument was not needed. However, when he got to know you lied to him, he felt like you didn't trust him which made him question your love towards him. The way you told him you want to abort the child didn't make it any better. He thought you didn't love him anymore.

Wearing his slippers, he crept forward, the scent of home filling him up, making him constantly feel warm. He made his way to your shared bedroom as he saw you curled up like a baby. The corners of his mouth slightly raised up. This was the thirst time in these 24 hours when he smiled at least a bit. He felt at ease knowing you were okay. He sat down beside you on the bed, careful enough to not wake you up. He didn't want to talk with you now, he knew it would only bring up another fight and that was the last thing he wanted right now. He didn't want to fight with you, in fact, he hated it. He hated yelling at you and the thing he hated the most were the bitterful words that were said each time by you two. He knew you both needed some more space to think about things.

Seeing you sleep peacefully, he smiled as he leaned down to peck your forehead. His eyes brimmed with tears, he loved you...too much to loose or forget you.

Blinking his tears away, he gave your bump one more kiss before standing up. "I love you, baby." He whispered as he looked at you one more time before leaving again.

Little did he know you heard everything...

[Awwe, isn't Jinnie so cute here? Coming to see Y/N in the middle of the night just to see If she's okay?😩Lucky girl😏

Anyways...I hope you like the story so far. Let me know what you think about it🙏]
__________________________________
👀💜