25

Just like that 4 months passed by, but you were still sitting on the same chair waiting If Jin wakes up or not.

You might be asking...Why didn't they send you back yet? Well, the boys knew they needed to do something to stop you from going away. So when the representatives of government came, they told that you two are engaged, so they couldn't take you with them. They even bought you a ring. However, they only gave you time until this month ends, If you're not truly married by then, you're going back without any questions. You didn't want to go back, you knew that If you go, they'll kill you along with your family. If you don't come back, you knew that your family will be treated badly, but at least they'll be alive. You won't see them for the rest of your life, but If you go back...life won't be worthy anymore.

"Jinnie, I went to the monthly check up today...It's a girl, Jin. Beautiful little princess, If you could just see how tiny she is. She'll be as handsome as you..." You took a deep breath as you softly rubbed his hand. You were losing hope, the thing that is supposed to die the last. "Jin, I know I already apologized enough, but the day this all happened...I owe you a big apology. I-If I told you the truth right away, we could figure it out together, w-we didn't have to argue and we would be somewhere else. When you said that I should just burn every memory of you, o-of us...I couldn't, these words hurt a lot. I-I kept the baby because I wanted to have at least one memory of you i-in case you aren't here anymore." Tears streamed down your face at the memories you had of him.

"J-Jin, you have to wake up! You hear me?! I-If you don't wake up they'll send me back and they'll kill me a-and our baby..." Shaking your head, you smiled sadly. "B-But If you really can't f-fight anymore...It's okay, w-we'll meet some day again...you, I and our little princess. It won't hurt anymore. J-Just know that I love you, okay? Damn, you caught my eye the first time I saw you. I knew I couldn't keep my hands to myself..." You chuckled, remembering how shy you were back then. "You remember that...that night when you were so busy enjoying my embrace that I couldn't even wake you up and then you were so flustered and red." You smiled after a long time. "Aish...you're so selfish, you know that?! I'll have to tell our stories alone to our little angel." You joked on the outside, because you didn't want negative energy around him. Inside tho, you were dying.

Suddenly you heard a knock ok the door. Nurse came in as she checked on Jin and refilled his liquid vitamins. "I'm sorry, ma'am, but I'll have to ask you to go out. The visiting hours ended 30 minutes ago." You nodded as you pecked his forehead and let go of his hand. You hated it...letting go of him, but maybe one day you'll have to do it for good. "I love you." You whispered in his ear and went outside.

Hobi waited for you outside making you smile. The boys never let you drive alone, he made it clear that they want you safe and sound, so they always swap and one of them picks me up. "How was it today?" He asked as he took my purse. "Like always. Do...do you think he'll ever wake up?" You asked your lips trembling. Hobi sighed, he knew you started to loose hope in fact...they all have. Four months isn't a short term of time, yet he still didn't wake up. "I don't know, Y/N! B-But we cannot loose hope! Hope is the last thing that we will loose, okay?" You nodded as he put his arm around you and pecked your head. "What about our princess? Is she hungry? What would Her Majesty want to eat?" He asked joking as you chuckled. "Hmm, I don't know, maybe pizza? She's been really craving pizza and ice cream lately." You said as Hobi nodded in agreement.

You two drove to a restaurant as you ate the whole salami pizza alone and now you ordered 3 scoops of ice cream. "Ah, wow, are you eating for two or 5 people?" Hobi teased as you kicked him under the table making him hiss in pain. He looked at you as you sticked out your tongue at him like a little girl. "Ma'am, here's your ice cream." The waitress said as you thanked her. Just looking at it made your mouth drool with water. Hobi chuckled, seeing you happy was the best thing, because it was rare. "Will you give me too?" He asked opening his mouth as you gave him a death glare making him pout. "Aish, okay...here you go." You said as you let him taste it. "Hmm, tastes like heaven." You both chuckled at each other. "Can I taste your cheesecake?" He nodded as he fed you. "Hmm, tastes like the one Kookie made for me." You remembered the morning when Jungkook made breakfast for you.

"Was someone talking about me?" You heard Jungkook's voice as you turned around, seeing him and his new girlfriend, Jia. Yep, when it comes to Jungkook, he finally found someone whom he truly loves and she love him back. She's 3 years younger, but age is nothing to worry about. They came and sat down as he pulled her chair out like a gentleman he is. "Ah, I was just saying that this cheesecake tastes like the one you made me." You said as you munched on it. "Hmm, m-maybe just maybe it wasn't made by me." He said as you hit his arm. "Yah! I believed you...Aish, such a traitor!" You joked as you all laughed together. Your smile soon dropped thinking about him...you wished he was there with you.

You sighed as you sipped on your tea. You excused yourself cause you needed to pee. You were waiting for an empty toilet cause there were too many people waiting. Suddenly you heard your phone beeping and buzzing. You sighed as you took it out, your eyes almost falling out of your eyelid as you read the text...
__________________________________
👀💜