11

[Note: this part is a bit too depressive, If you're not comfortable, please, don't read.

Also, I know the story seems too depressive right now, but it won't be like that soon. So don't worry and enjoy👀💜]

Looking at himself in the mirror he didn't know who he was

Looking at himself in the mirror he didn't know who he was. His hands trembling, blood oozing out of the freshly made cuts as tears poured down his face like a summer rainfall. He was so fed up with this. He promised himself he wouldn't end up being hurt and there he was dying on his spot again. He didn't even realize he's dying, his mind was blinded ignoring the fact that there's a huge ass pool of blood under his feet. Stepping back from the mirror, he heard a squelching sound. Looking down at his feet his eyes couldn't believe what they've seen. His whole body started hyperventilating as he collapsed on the cold floor of his bathroom.

Nobody...nobody was there for him and just like that nobody cared to come. He prayed, he wished for someone who could stop him from drowning in this never ending agony, but who was he lying to? No one wants to help a monster like him and drown themselves too, right?

••

Ending your last lecture, you packed your back as you headed towards the canteen. Since the morning you had uneasy feeling in the pit of your stomach. Something wasn't right. You just knew it. Going inside, you saw the boys eating, but Jin wasn't there and...Yoongi also. It made you more nervous and you wondered where they are. Taking your lunch with you, you ran through the halls of the dorm as you stopped infront of their room. Knocking continuously, you started to grow impatient. After a while the door opened revealing a heavily breathing Yoongi. You scanned his figure as you saw blood on his hands. His eyes teary. "W-Where is he?!" He shook his head, letting his tears fall down. "No, no, he has to be alright!" You kept on mumbling to yourself as you ran to his room. Seeing the bathroom door opened, you stepped inside with a gasp leaving your mouth. The horrible scene of Jin lying in his own pool of blood was visible infront of your face. Taking out your phone, you wanted to call help, but Yoongi stopped you. "I already called. They'll be here in a few minutes." He assured you, holding your shoulder as you were on your knees sitting near Jin. Holding his hand, you quickly took some towel and wrapped it tightly around his hands. "W-Why?! Why would you do this to yourself?! W-Why?" You cried out as Yoongi hugged you from behind. "Y/N?" Your mind was clouded with worries, you didn't even realize Yoongi was calling you.

"Y/N?!" You flinched a bit as you snapped back to reality. "Y-Yes???" You asked looking at him, your vision blurry. "I-I know this is really bad, but I need you to keep your mouth shut infront of Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook, yeah? Especially Jungkook!" He said, taking my hands in his. "B-But why?" You didn't understand. They were like his brothers too, right? "Jin hyung, wouldn't want them to know about this. He doesn't want to worry them, they're the youngest and he loves them with the bottom of his heart, please?! Please, don't tell them, hum?" His glossy eyes begging you as you nodded. "H-How did this happened anyway?" You asked as he explained that he overslept and then went to check on Jin since he heard water running in the bathroom, but when he went inside, he found him like that.

Soon the ambulance came, Yoongi told you he will come later with the guys, so you can go with him. You immediately accepted his offer and sat down as the ambulance drove off. You didn't leave his hands the whole time. "I-I'm here, Jinah! I'm sorry, so sorry, that I wasn't there when you needed me. I promise, I won't let you down again, Jinah! I-I'm not sure what's the feeling inside of me everytime you're near me, but I just know you mean so much to me already! Please, wake up!" You mumbled everything that came to your mind in hopes he'll wake up. After you arrived at the hospital, they took him straight to the operating room while you sat down in the waiting room thinking about, How the hell is it possible that you care for this guy so much?! It made you confused, you've never felt something like this. When you saw him, lying there helplessly your heart broke into a milions pieces. Now, you just sat there praying to god with your shaking hands.

Soon enough the boys came as they all hugged you. "H-How-" You cut them off. "He's in the operating room, I'm so worried for him! How can he be so careless?! He lost so much blood, w-when I saw him-" You broke down again, look at the 6 people with your blurry eyes. Somehow you felt guilty that you weren't there for him when he needed you, but on the other hand, he was an adult and you two aren't even a couple, but why does it hurt so much then?! Why is his life more important for you then your own now?! Sighing, Hoseok came and hugged you once again. "H-Hobi-" Your voice cracked as you tried to speak. "Shh, he'll be okay! We were asking, how are you, actually." He said wiping the tears that were constantly pouring down my face. "M-Me? B-But that doesn't matter! He's out there dying and you care about me?!" You unknowingly started to scold them as your emotions got the best of you. "Yes, of course, we care, Y/N! Look you're shaking, you need to sit down." Yoongi took my hand as he sat me down on the couch. "W-Where is Kook and-" "They'll come later." Yoongi cut me off making me nod. "I'm so sorry, guys! I didn't want to yell at you! This all is just so stupid and I'm so confused! I'm supposed to be your teacher, the relation between us should be nothing but professional! Then why didn't I push him away when he kissed me? Why do I care for him so much?! Maybe he does remind me of my father, but why the hell would I let my own student kiss me?! What is wrong with me?! You guys probably think It's gross besides what If someone from school gets to know??! I'm dead..." Your eyes widened. If someone would get to know about you two and the information would got into wrong hands, you would had to go back and probably would recieve a punishment.

The guys were shocked after hearing that their hyung actually kissed a girl. They were surprised because they never saw him trust someone and care for someone as much as for you. There was only one person before you who could do the things you did to him and make him feel things he felt with you, but that person isn't here anymore. However, they knew that If you were saying the truth he must value you a lot...
__________________________________
👀💜