5 (18+)

"Shit!" Jin cursed under his breath seeing his already twitching member standing up proudly. Seeing you walking as your hips swayed side to side didn't help either. Cursing once again he decided to take care of it himself in the bathroom.

Meanwhile, you drank about two and a half glasses of water as your were pretty thristy. Still pondering about the moment you two had like minutes ago, your cheeks automatically turned red. Smiling like a little kid you shook your head ignoring the unknown feeling inside you. The feeling got replaced quickly tho as the urge to pee slowly increased. Feeling it in your lower abdomen, you couldn't hold it anymore and sprinted towards the bathroom. Quickly opening the door with closed eyes, you sat down on the toilet bowl, sighing in relieve as you let the stream out of your body. Not noticing someone staring at you with widened eyes.

That was Seokjin's face when he saw you carelessly peeing your soul out while he was jerking himself off and this all happening in the same exact room

That was Seokjin's face when he saw you carelessly peeing your soul out while he was jerking himself off and this all happening in the same exact room. (RIP Y/N and Jin😂) Seeing your womanhood all naked he didn't even realized when he cummed. Looking infront of himself he saw his seeds spread on the wall. Eyes almost popping out he couldn't process what was happening. Gulping as quietly as he could, he somehow managed to clean himself with his hands only and put his friend back to where he belonged, in his pants.

You on the other hand had your eyes closed until you heard someone gulping, looking up you saw Seokjin putting his member into his pants. Screaming loudly Jin looked at you and also screamed, shocked at your sudden outburst. Putting the toilet paper in the middle of your pelvis. "Get out!" You yelled being too flustered to react like an adult. Zipping up his pants Jin quickly ran out of the bathroom. Running to the kitchen he washed his hands clean and gulped down some water to calm his racing heart down. "Did I just really let myself get kicked out of my brother's bathroom? She's just a damn guest here! Aish!" Jin thought shaking his head, thinking like a 3 year old.

Meanwhile you were looking at your red face in the mirror, processing the fact that Jin saw your thing down there and you saw his. Blushing like a teenager the feeling that disappeared with a wave of pee got back into your stomach. You weren't sure If you liked the feeling yet, cause you've never felt something like this. You've known him for a few hours yet he did the things that no one has ever done with you. Never would a man touch you so lovingly in North, heck they wouldn't even touch you...just like that, they see women as a toy for pleasure, It's not entirely their fault tho, they don't know the meaning of love or simply just affection towards each other. You were the lucky one tho, you've never been used, growing up in middle class, you were quite well protected, especially by your dad. The only  true love story that has ever existed up there you believe was your mother's and father's. They were the only exception in your eyes. You believe that they really love each other, even tho this emotion is forbidden to feel there. Suddenly you realized how much you've missed them, your family. Shrugging your thoughts off as you didn't want to be sad again, you quickly washed your hands and went out of the bathroom. Checking the kitchen and living room Jin was nowhere to be found. You wanted to apologize for screaming at him like that, after all you were the one who just ran inside without knocking on the door. Pouting to yourself you went upstairs wanting to sleep, but then you realized that you don't know where you should sleep.

Whining quietly you were emotionally drenched at the moment. Taking a deep breath, you were mentally preparing yourself for sleeping on the couch, but a tap on your shoulder from behind made you do otherwise. Jumping as you were scared, you slowly turned around only to be greeted with Jungkook who was rubbing his eyes like a cute little baby. "Are you okay, Y/N? I heard some screaming from downstairs." He asked worriedly. "Ahh, that...uhm, I'm okay, I just panicked since I saw a big spider in the bathroom, b-but It's fine now, I-I killed him! I sprayed some s-spray that you had in the bathroom on it." You made up a lame excuse, however Jungkook seemed to eat your lie like a dessert. Chuckling to himself, even in the dark you were able to see his all white shining bunny teeth. He looked so adorable to you at the moment. "You're going to bed?" He asked whispering. Nodding he also nod and was ready to go to his room when you held his wrist stopping him. "W-Wait, actually, I-this is embarrassing, but Jin probably went to sleep already and I don't know where to sleep since he told me there's no empty room anymore. Uhm...could  you just show me where-"  "You can sleep with me." He said like If it was nothing. Your eyes as wide as globe, he chuckled. "I meant, you can sleep in my bed, you know." Humming in response, I couldn't form any normal sentence, being too shy and flustered. Just like that Jungkook led you to his room as he was teasing you about your smiling face.

However, you were not aware that someone was listening to you two behind the door of his room. That someone was Seokjin, of course. He didn't like it. He didn't like the way Jungkook would talk about you every damn chance he got. He didn't like the way you were smiling with him and how he was talking to you. He didn't know why he felt like that, he was confused in his own galaxy of thoughts. Was it jealousy? But then again, you're his teacher and he's JUST your student, nothing more and nothing less...right? The same goes to Jungkook and he knows that Jungkook wouldn't take the risk.

Why did he feel so uneasy then? Why did he feel so left out by you, when you were just being friendly?

He didn't know...that's the problem, he didn't know what and how to feel.
__________________________________
👀💜