16

The next day you and your class were all on that planned trip along with Kai who volunteered to help you since you were new. You acted all excited, but reality was far from that feeling. Jin didn't talk to you since you told him. He didn't know the reason why you need to leave jn a year, but he still had every reason to be mad at you. You promised something you couldn't put into reality. You were crying the whole night and today you woke up feeling like shit. You had a headache from all the crying, your face puffy and eyes bloody red. You looked at yourself in the mirror, not recognizing the person in front of you. To make things worse, your stomach was doing back flips. You didn't know If It's because you didn't eat very much yesterday, but you were constantly feeling like puking. Closing your eyes, you hissed in pain and disgust as your mouth filled with the food you ate yesterday. Holding your mouth, you quickly ran towards the toilet bowl and puked everything out. Your last straw of energy was out. You couldn't even move as you almost fainted while trying to get up. Sighing, you just sat there hoping that the feeling would eventually vanish away. You heard knocking on your door, but you couldn't bring yourself to go there or even let out a sound. "Y/N? Y/N?" It was Kai. You slightly whined in pain again as your stomach hurt. Hearing you whine, he immediately ran into the bathroom.

You were living in  small cottages on this trip and his one was right next to you. He kneeled down at your level, holding your weak figure. "Y-Y/N?! What happened?" You get up with his help. "Nothing, I'm okay-ahhh." You mumbled but before you could finish your sentence, your legs gave up as you almost fell on the ground. Kai started to panic as he brought you to your bed. "Y/N, wait here, I'm gonna get help, yeah?" You wanted to stop him, but he was already outside, making you sigh. He ran towards the main building where the students were already eating their breakfast. He went inside the canteen, clapping his hands so he could get attention. "Okay guys, Mrs. Mae is not feeling well today, so she'll not join us. I need to take care of couple of things, so after you eat you'll have like 1 hour of rest and then I want you all to gather in front of my cottage, understood." They all hummed. Meanwhile, Jin's heart ached when he heard you were sick, he thought If it was his fault, but even though he was worried sick he didn't let it show or at least he thought he wasn't showing it. "You okay, hyung?" Yoongi asked as Jin nodded, munching on his food. Why did Yoongi not believe him tho?

Kai was ready to run back to you when he saw you stumbling inside the canteen. "Y/N? What are you doing here? Go lay down." He said as all eyes were on you now. Jin's heart broke at the sight of you. Your face pale and the way you tried to keep yourself on your feet looked horrible. "I'm okay. What is the plan for today?" You asked a syou kept on stumbling towards the front. The students were worried about you. Kai sighed, seeing that you won't give up that easily. "Y/N, It's okay. I'll arrange today's schedule, yeah? You go and lay down, please. You don't look good at all." He said as you rolled your eyes. "But It's mainly my trip, I have the responsibility to take care of my students, isn't that understandable?!" You raised your voice, your head spinning again as you held it. You slowly lost your balance again as you held Kai's shoulder for support. "Are you okay? Y/N?!" You fainted, Kai began to panic. He looked If there was any empty chair as he took you there. Right into Jin's temple. He sat you down at the guys table as he shook your body slightly. "Y/N?!" You weren't responding. "Shi-You take care of her, I'll call the doctor..." He pointed towards the guys as they nodded. "The plan is still the same btw!" He announced as everybody dug back into their food, still worried about their teacher.

"Seokjin, right?" Jin nodded still a bit zoned out. "Can you please just hold her? I don't want her to fall again." Jin nodded hesitantly, embracing you in his arms. Your scent filling his nostrils, feeling the warmness you always gave him when you were together. "Y/N? Wake up, love!" He whispered into your ear. Your head suddenly shot up as you opened your eyes, your head aching again as you groaned. The first thing you saw was Jin's face filled with worry. Your eyes brimmed with tears as you clutched on his shirt. Not many students were there, so no one could see you. "Y/N? A-Are you okay? Are you in pain?" You nodded hissing again. "Where does it hurt?" He asked holding you tightly. "M-My head and stomach, I puked out everything I ate yesterday. I don't know what's wrong with me, Jin. I'm scared, I've never felt like this before. Did I faint?" He nodded as he wiped your tears away. Jungkook stood up as he kneeled down infront of you. Smiling, he hugged you too, not caring about Jin being right there and jealous as always. "Don't worry, Y/Niee. You'll be alright. I missed you." He pouted cutely which made you smile a bit. "Awww, I missed you too, Kookie. In fact, I've been missing all of you guys." You said calmly but then hissed again as the pain was back. Kai ran back towards you with a doctor. The guys helped you to get back into your cottage as they laid you down on the bed.

After they left, the doctor began to examinate you. You told him all your symptomps and how you were since yesterday. You thought It's going be something normal like a flu, but the true result made your stomach flip at 360 degrees...
__________________________________
👀💜