14

Waking up, you felt oversensitive down there as Jin was still inside you. Replaying yesterday's event, you blushed and smiled like a little child. Seeing Jin's face sprawled against your chest, his lips closed in a tiny pout making you peck it. You just couldn't help it, he looked so cute. You played with his soft hair, enjoying the warm you two were providing. Feeling euphoria, Jin groaned being half awake as you brushed your hand through his hair. He slowly opened his eyes, adjusting to the light as the first thing he saw was your angelic face smiling softly. It was all he needed to make his day better. Seeing his eyes opened you grinned as he moved closer to your face giving you a kiss. "Good morning, Jinnie." You said making him go in awe at your cuteness. "Morning, love." That one word, you swore that one word made you go crazy for his man.

Seeing your flustered face he chuckled, holding himself up, he slowly and carefully removed himself from you, not wanting to hurt you. You still hissed a bit in pain which made him worried. "Y-You okay, love? I didn't want to-" You pecked his lips, quickly shutting him up. "I'm fine, just a bit sore, but that's understanding since it was my first time." His eyes widened hearing he was your first. "Y-You were a virgin?" He asked making you nodded embarrassingly. "Thank you so much for believing me, Y/N. I'm so glad I could be your first and I hope you enjoyed it." You hummed pulling him for another kiss. Things got heated again, but before it could go further, your alarm clock went off as you groaned. He chuckled and stopped the alarm as he pecked your lips one more time before standing up. He went inside your bathroom as you heard the water running. Remembering his hand must be still injured, you knew by now that when he sees it, it makes him want to do it again. Sighing you stood up and barged in the bathroom as you caught him staring at himself in the mirror. You slowly crept up behind him and back hugged him.

"What are you thinking?" You asked as he shook his head nad turned around with a nervous smile. You followed his gaze which was focused on his still bandaged hand. Saying that he was afraid wasn't the right word, he was terrified, terrified by his own actions. He didn't want to get hurt again, he just didn't believe himself anymore. Every time he promised himself that he'll be fine walking out with no fresh cut, he found himself with not one but multiple fresh cuts on his hands. He just couldn't help it and you knew that was the thing occupying his mind. Taking his injured hand in your, you looked into his eyes with your angelic smile making him forget all the pain he was going through. His expression was soft, only focused on you. "I'm going to put the bandage away, okay? Everything is going to be alright, hum? You're with me..." You whispered near his ear making him nod hesitantly. He wasn't sure about this. He was worried...What If he hurts you? He wouldn't be able to forgive himself. Snapping him out of his world of worries, you pecked his lips. You looked down and carefully undid his bandage as Jin looked away with closed eyes. They were closed as tight as they could, he didn't want to open them, he began to panic. His hands started trembling as you realized what was happening. "Jin, look at me, hum? Listen to me, baby..." His eyes opened when you called him baby making him go soft for you. You saw his eyes at the verge of crying, you knew he was fighting himself.

"You are so strong! Look at you standing here fighting gracefully against the monster that wants nothing but to bring you down! You're not a monster, Jin! I know you're not, you know it too..." He was shaking in fear, tears poured his face as he was dealing with the indescribable things happening inside him. "Shh, I know, I know it hurts, but you're not a monster, Jin! Don't let the demon inside you win!...I love you, Jinnie..." You said gaining all of your courage as you kissed him. That was enough for him to come back to his real self. Feeling the salty tears rain heavily down his face, you pull away wiping them. "How do you feel?" You asked softly rubbing his cheek. "T-Terrible, exhausted...weak?" He sobbed making you shake your head. "No baby, you are not! You just fought with it, you are so strong! I'm so proud of you." You gave him a genuine smile which was enough to heal his mounded heart. "I seriously don't know what I would do If you weren't here, Y/N! I'm losing myself, y-you can still run away from me, I-I won't blame you-" You shushed him down as you placed your index finger on his lips. "Stop talking nonsense! I'm not going anywhere! You hear me? I'm right here beside you and that will never change, you can always talk to me If you have troubles occupying your mind, yeah? Don't ever think I'm going to leave you. I would never! We can do this together." You said as he looked at you with loving eyes. He adored you, gosh, he was a fool for you, he couldn't stop himself from loving you more and more.

You on the other hand forgot about the bittersweet truth that wasn't released yet. You just promised him forever while you couldn't even guarantee him the whole year. He hugged you tightly thinking about how on earth did he deserve a woman like you as you drown in a lake of your own lies and guilt.

Your thoughts were suddenly interrupted by loud knocking on the door of your room. Sitting Jin down on your bed, you didn't want him to do something stupid when you are away. You went to open the door revealing...
__________________________________
👀💜