9

Closing his eyes, his body filled with frustration. You on the other hand were breathing heavily as you finally felt like you could breathe. You were both disappointed but also relieved that your moment was interrupted by knocking on your door. You stood up looking at Jin before you unclocked the door. "Ahh, Kai. Is there anything you need from me?" You asked him smiling as you didn't remember what happened that night. Giving you a guilty smile he nodded. "Y-Yes, I would like to discuss some things." Nodding you signaled him to go inside your office. "Ahh, Seokjin, you can go now. We'll talk about your marks later." Jin was fuming with anger when he saw that bastard, Kim, around you. He didn't want anything happen to you and you being around him didn't seem like a good idea to him. Shrugging it off, he angrily stood up, took his bag and bowed to the both of you as he walked out of your office.

Going to the dorm, he went inside the boys bathroom as he slided down the toilet wall. Locking himself, his hands were shaking. Taking out his favourite thing, razor, he smiled sadly at his weakness...

Meanwhile you invited Kai inside. "Please, sit down, Kai." He nodded and quietly sat down. "So-" Before you could speak he started himself. "Y/N, I-I know you probably don't remember what happened taht night and I also know that I could lie to you and pretend like nothing happened, b-but I don't want that. I can't lie to anybody, not even you. I-I'm so sorry, I forced myself on you and kissed you. You don't even know how much guilt is running through me. I-I'm getting married and I did this which is just truly unforgivable. I need to talk about this with my fiance, but before that...I thought It's nothing but fair to apologize to you first." He explained nervously. You were beyond shock, but you were glad that he realized his mistake and sincerely apologized to you. "It's okay. You surely made a mistake, but you apologized for it and realized what you did was wrong. So, your apology is accepted. I hope your future wife will be understanding about this, afterall, we were both drunk." You both nodded in agreement. "Alright, I'll go now. Thank you and once again, I'm sorry." He said and with that walked out of your office room.

You looked at your watch, sighing, it was almost 6pm now. Quickly taking your things, you made sure to lock your office before heading straight to the dorm. Standing infront of your room, you were struggling to find your keys. Suddenly you heard some steps and groaning, being the curious one, you turned your head around only to see Seokjin holding his hand as he hissed in pain. Your eyebrows furrowed as you frowned. Looking at his hand, you saw driplets of blood running down. Your eyes widened as you dropped your bag gaining his attention. His eyes wide just like yours as he tried to hide his hand, but before he could do so, you were already dragging him inside your room. "Y-Y/N? Y/N! I'm alright!" You ignored his words and pushed him down on the bed. "No, no, you're not! Be quiet and sit here!" You shushed him down raising your voice as he immediately silenced himself.

Sitting down next to him, you gently took his hand and started to treat it. The cuts weren't that deep, but they were definetly deeper then you expected, just one or two inches deeper and his nerves would be cut. Your eyes unknowingly brimmed with tears. Seeing your worried face and the way you held his hand with so much care made him smile. You looked up as you saw him smiling while shamelessly looking at your face which made you angry. You hit his arm making his eyes go wide. "Yah, wae?! (Why?!)" He yelled as you hit him again. "How can you smile in this situation you idiot?! How can you do this to yourself? Do you want to die?! Do you know how..." Your words were ignored by his mind again as he couldn't focus on anything else then your mesmerizing cherry lips, the ones that looked so dangerous and forbidden to taste. He was tired of your never ending blabbering, he couldn't hold himself anymore, the way your lips moved made him wonder how delicately would they move with his. Holding your left cheek with his still injured hand, he pulled you closer and before you could complain again, he closed the gap between you as he collided his lips with yours.

The moment felt too good to be true for both of you. He didn't care about his bleeding hand, in fact, he couldn't care less. You on the other side were so worried about him, but when he kissed you, you seemed to forget that he's actually injured. The kiss made you calmer, it was like a reassuring that he's okay and that's exactly what you needed. His hand holding the back of your head pulling you closer to deepen the kiss. Your hands wrapped around his neck as you both enjoyed the euphoric feeling. If this was wrong, then you're both probably going to hell, but If hell tastes like this...heaven can't be any better. That's what you thought. Pulling him even closer, you both couldn't get enough of each other, your lips were locked together and they didn't seem to sepeprate any soon. As you pulled him closer, he lost his balance and fell directly on you as you both landed on your bed. You still didn't bother tho, you were far away from ending this. Taking his injured hand you gently pushed him up as you were sitting again.

Breathing heavily you looked at him with your red cheeks. "L-Let me treat your wound and then y-you can go, Seokjin." You said being all flustered as Jin smiled. Taking his hand, you finished treating the wound as you put a bandage around the injured area. You cleaned up the things and put the first aid kit back to It's place as you went back. "Seokjin, you can-" Before you could finish you saw the poor boy knocked out on your bed. "Ahh, It's already 8pm, no wonder he's tired." You thought as you decided to let him sleep in your room. Taking a shower, you also did your night time routine as you went back and laid down beside Seokjin. His face was directed at you as he was lying on his right side. You smiled, he looked so pretty. His soft snores filled the room as you turned off the lamp. Putting the soft locks of his hair away from his face, you sighed. "Why do you do this to yourself, hum? And why do you do this to me, huh?! Dangsin-eun jeongmal michyeoss-eo! (You are so crazy!)" You mumbled before falling into a deep slumber...
__________________________________
👀💜