23

As you were driving, it started raining heavily, your eyes were still filled with tears and your vision started to get more and more blurry. You slowed down the speed, but as the roads were slippery it wasn't that easy. Driving through a junction, you luckily stopped the car at the traffic light. You sighed, gripping the steering wheel tightly, the lights turned green as you put your foot on the pedal. You were driving slowly as you were trying to find a pack of tissues. "Fuck it, were is it when I need it?!" You cursed and kept on searching. After a few attempts you found it, you raised your head up ready to blow your nose, but your eyes were met by a truck coming right on the side of the passanger seat.

Your whole life flashed in front of your eyes as everything went black...

The boys on the other hand were trying to get Jin out of his room, but he wasn't even responding. Hoseok knew he promised you not to tell him anything, but he also knew that this was not leading you two in the right way. Sighing in frustration, he went towards Jin's room knocking harshly on the door. "Yah! I think It's enough now! If you want to know the truth, I know it! I'll tell you...Y/N wanted me not to tell you, because she didn't want to complicate your life, but I just can't hold it in anymore-Yah! Are you even listening?!" No response was heard from Jin's room. "I don't know, hyung! What If he has done something to himself? You know how Jin is, I suggest opening the door now before It's late!" Jimin said looking at Joon and Hobi.

Nodding to themselves, they decided to crash inside as they tried to destroy the door lock. Trying for the fifth time, they finally got in. Seeing Jin lying on the bed unconscious, Joon immediately ran up to him as he saw a bottle of medicaments in his hands. He took it and looked at it. There was supposed to be 60 tablets and the bottle was empty. Joon's eyes widened quickly grabbed his phone and called 119. Meanwhile Jungkook got a phone call from Jenna.

"Yes, Mrs. Choi?"

"J-Jungkook...Y-Y/N..." His world started crumbling down in pieces.

"W-What happened with her?!" He asked, rage and guilt running through his veins.

"H-Her c-car g-got hit by a truck, Jungkook...s-she's in the operating room. We're in the xxx hospital." Jungkook's heart ached, he never knew how much you meant to him until this happened.

His eyes pouring tears uncontrollably as he sobbed hard. "W-What happened, Kook?" Yoongi asked coming to him as he patted his back. "H-Hyung, Y/N had and accident!" He blurted out quickly before breaking down again. He wasn't crying just for you, but also for Jin. Both of his best frienďs lives were hanging on a thin straw. He loved you both and seeing you suffer like that made it the worst for him. Jin was always trying to protect the boys from the bittersweet truth and he always put a mask on his face when something bad was occurring in his life, but today his mission failed. The guys watched their youngest brother breaking down which sure made an impact on them.

The ambulance arrived as they put Jin on the lounger inside the ambulance. Jungkook insisted he wants to be with Jin, the boys agreed as they wanted the younger one to be a bit calmer about the situation even tho they knew it was bad. The two of them were inside the ambulance as the older ones waved their hands putting on a fake smile. Once they drove off they all broke down knowing It's maybe the last time they saw you two alive. Wiping their tears away they knew they need to be strong for you. They got into their cars and drove to the hospital.

"H-Hyung, please, y-you need to be okay. W-Who will be there for me? To protect me?! I love you so much, hyung! Please, wake up!" Jungkook cried holding his brother's hand. "H-How could you do this, hyung?!" He cried in agony. Soon they arrived at the hospital as Jungkook ran beside Jin the whole time as he saw Jenna sitting there in the waiting room. "Sir, we will take him inside for an examination, please wait outside." Jungkook nodded as he let go of Jin's hand. He went towards where Jenna was sitting and sat down too. "T-This is really bad, Jungkook. T-They want to send her back..." Jenna cried as Jungkook looked at her with questioning look. "What do you mean back? Back to where?" Jenna looked at him surprised that you didn't tell them. "Back to North Korea, Jungkook. That's where Y/N's home is! I guess she didn't want to tell you to protect you all. T-They got to know about her hospitalization and about her pregnancy, I-If they send her back, s-she's dead, Jungkook." Jungkook shook his head denying the fact that it could be truth.

"N-No, this can't be-" "It's truth, Jungkookah." Jungkook looked up to see Hobi and the rest of the boys. "Y-You knew?" Hobi nodded with tears in his eyes. "Y-Yes, she told me when we were on that trip and I was supposed to take care of her. I-I'm the only one who knew, she didn't want to tell Jin because she wanted to protect him and don't complicate his life. T-That's why she wanted to get rid of the baby, because she thought this will be better, t-that she'll protect Jin from getting hurt when she goes back." They all were in utter shock. They knew you two were arguing, but they for sure didn't know how serious the situation was. Suddenly the doctor came from Y/N's operating room as they all stood up. "H-How is her condition?" Jungkook asked, his voice hitching.

"Excuse me, sir, but what's your relation between you and Ms. Mae?" She asked as Jungkook held his head kN frustration. "Listen, ma'am. The father of her child just got hospitalized with overdose! We're both his and hers best friends, so please, we need to know If they're okay or not!" Joon snapped at the doctor wiping his tears. "I-I'm sorry, please just-" The doctor nodded understanding the situation as she told them to wait a bit, going away. After a while she came with some papers in her hands. "I'm really sorry to tell you, but..."

[ Wanted to give you a little bit of that tension and adrenaline🫠]
__________________________________
👀💜