10

Slowly opening your eyes as the sunrise hit your face, you tried to adjust to the amount of light. Rubbing your eyes, you finally realized where you are and that It's morning. What shocked you tho, was Seokjin's face right infront of you. You bot where lying next to each other on your sides as you faced each other. His breath fanning over your face, your legs entangled, his arm on your right hip as he was sleeping soundly. His breath somehow smelled like cinnamon, your favourite spice, which seemed funny to you as you burst out in giggles. You tried to be quiet as possible, but you couldn't. Fluttering his eyes open, your giggles caused him to wake up. He looked at your snorting face as you were laughing your ass off for nothing. He smiled, it made him smile. He didn't know why, but only with you his smile was the most genuine one. Of course, when he's with the guys, he's genuine too, but sometimes he has to pretend, with you however, he feels free and enlightened. All his worries and pain go in vain when he's with you. He didn't know If he like the feeling yet, you were dangerously close to him and you could stab him in his back any minute, but he believed in you.

He loved your giggles, he loved the way you talk and how kind you're to everyone. He loved the way you cared for him and he knew you would help him in any situation. It was his reassurance...reassurance that someone out there still cares, that he's not a lost case, reassurance that being loved by someone isn't impossible even when it comes to a broken soul like him. Unknowingly, you started to become more then just his teacher, you were his comfort zone and a lot more that he couldn't express in words at the exact moment.

However, even tho he loved your giggles he couldn't keep himself from stopping them as he placed his lips on yours again. Your eyes almost popped out of their place as you were shock, you didn't know he was awake. Soon you melted into his touch and let yourself relax. Your scent filled his nostrils as he snuggled closer to you. You were too carried away to realize that having affair with your student is wrong. After a while you both pulled away as he pecked your lips one more time. "Good morning." He smiled at you. "Oh, morning." You replied, taking his injured hand in yours, you wanted to check the wound. "I'm okay-" You shushed him down as you checked it anyway. "We need to talk, Seokj-" He suddenly stood up as he brushed his hair back. "Sure, we can talk, but later. You teach and I have a lesson in like 30 minutes. And btw...didn't I tell you to call me just Jin?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows. "Yes, I'm sorry. W-We'll talk later?" He hummed pecking your lips one more time before going back to his dorm.

The whole way through the empty halls, he was grinning at the thought of you. Your beautiful smile was still replaying in his mind and your soft high pitched giggles filled his ears. "Such a crackhead." He smiled while shaking his head. He didn't even realize that he's already standing in the living room of their "apartment". Yep, since Jin's parents are filthy rich, they bought this one part of dorm just for his son and his friends to enjoy it themselves. That's why they fan live together. It would be probably easier to have some fancy apartment somewhere in the city, but Jin didn't want to, he wanted to live quite normally along with his friends. This was the better option.

Still smiling, all hypnotized by the thought of you, he just couldn't stop thinking about you. "Who?" Someone suddenly interrupted his thoughts. Seeing Joon there, leaning against the couch as he sipped on whatever he was drinking, Jin got suddenly nervous for no reason, even he, himself was asking his mind what was going on. "W-What who?" Jin asked back as Joon chuckled. "You got inside, came here and said "Such a crackhead"." Joon explained as Jin's mouth fell agape. "Ahh, that-" He scratched the back of his neck still nervously smiling. "Yah, you don't have to tell me, hyung. You know that, but It's pretty obvious, you know? The way you look at her with sparkle in your eyes, I haven't seen you smile in a while now and I love seeing you like that just be careful, yeah? I don't want you to be broken again." His words hit Jin like a truck as his smile faded. Joon noticed as he left his leaning position and came towards Jin, he hugged him tightly. "Hey, It's all good, yeah? Don't worry about it too much. She looks like a nice person and it looks like she wants to help you, not eventually hurt you. It'll be fine." Joon reassured him, but Jin wasn't so sure.

He didn't even know what it was between you two. How was he supposed to call this weird relation? And how the hell was he supposed to describe his feelings? How was he supposed to do that when he didn't even know what you feel? Putting on a fake smile again, he nodded agreeing with Joon even though he didn't truly do so. He did that a lot of times, putting on a disguise just so he won't look vulnerable and weak infront of his younger brothers. Especially the youngest ones, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook were like the babies of the group and Jin wanted to protect them at any cost. He wanted to be the one they look up to and not the weak one they'll see swimming in tears. It made him feel better when he knew that they weren't worried about him, but still somewhere inside he craved affection, care and love. He didn't want to worry people around him, but still he wished there was at least one person who could just stay by his side, holding him tight, someone who could tell him that everything is gonna be okay, someone who wouldn't eventually leave him.

Taking a deep breath Jin said goodbye to Joon as he went to his room. He went straight to the bathroom as he wanted to take a shower. Undressing himself, he was almost done when his bandaged hand came in sight. He knew If he undid the bandage he would crave to do it again, but he also couldn't shower with it. He took a deep breath as he slowly undid the bandage, promising himself he won't end up hurt this time...yeah, what a lie...
__________________________________
👀💜