22

The next morning when you woke up, your heart felt lighter. After knowing that Jin still cares for you and love you the way he did before you felt better. However, you still felt worried If he got home safely. You decided that today you'll go and talk it out with him. You knew that you two both needed some space, but you also knew that there was enough of it through the past few hours. You both couldn't even sleep properly without thinking about what's the other doing. Talking this out would be the best resolution in this situation.

You took a quick shower and got dressed wearing just a simple jeans with black v neck sweater.

You prepared some pancakes for you and a glass of orange juice as you knew you weren't eating very well these days and It's not good for the baby

You prepared some pancakes for you and a glass of orange juice as you knew you weren't eating very well these days and It's not good for the baby. You also needed some vitamins, so you cut yourself some fruits. After eating, you put the dishes into washing machine and went to brush your teeth as you also brushed your hair and styled it into a messy bun.

Last you took your purse and put on your leather jacket with sneakers as you looked at yourself in the mirror

Last you took your purse and put on your leather jacket with sneakers as you looked at yourself in the mirror. Taking a deep breath, you walked out of your apartment not forgetting to lock it. You got into your car as you drove off the road, heading straight towards the guys dorm. After like 15 minutes, you finally arrived. Taking your purse with you, you made your way towards their apartment as you rang the bell. Your hands sweating uncontrollably as you kept on telling yourself that It's gonna be okay. The door opened revealing Jimin. "Ah, Y/Niee. Finally you're here, hyung has been so annoying since you guys argued. Seriously he's a pain in the ass." He said as he led you inside making you chuckle a bit.

Making your way further to the living room, you saw Jungkook, Taehyung and Jin playing videogames on the TV. Locking your eyes with him, both of you just staring into each other eyes. Knowing you want to talk with him, Jin excused himself as you two went inside his room. Looking at you, he couldn't hold himself anymore and neither could you. Pacing towards you, he immediately placed his lips on yours, devouring your lips like you were kissing for the first time. Your hands wrapped around his neck as he held you in his arms. Soon you both pulled away lacking oxygen as you leaned your forehead against his. "I missed you." You said, inhaling his scent. "I missed you too..." He took a deep breath before continuing.

"Y/N...l-let's get married and raise this child together, w-we can do it! We will not get married because of my parents, but because we love each other." He said and you knew this will end up like the last time. "J-Jin, I-I can't." You said, his expression turning angry again as he pulled away from you. Grabbing his hair in frustration, he cursed. "Fuck, Y/N! Why can't you, huh? Isn't it more because you don't want to?!-" You shook your head at him as you quickly took your purse back and was ready to get out. You were going through the living room when you heard him yelling again.

"Ah, I get it now! I'm just a kid in your eyes, ain't I?! You see me as a fucking little guy who couldn't keep his dick inside his pants, huh?! Well, yeah, you're right...I'm nothing compared to you...Gosh, I'm so pathetic thinking that you would ever love me. Now that you're pregnant I brought you more problems, right? I'm sorry for ruining your life then.-" You couldn't believe your ears as you turned towards him. "J-Jin-" He yanked your hands away. "NO! I actually thought you love me, Y/N! You said it, you fucking promised you won't leave me! Now you're pregnant and here I am, trying to marry you, the love of my life, but you keep on refusing! How am I supposed to feel, huh?! You ruined me, Y/N! You fucking ruined me! I hate you, I hate the things you made me feel, I regret ever meeting you and having this fucking child with you-" You were a crying mess by now.

"J-Jin, d-don't say that! P-Please, I-I love you-" You spoke as your voice cracked. "Bullshit! You don't have to pretend anymore, you're free to go and abort it, burn every fucking memory we have together and forget me! After all, It's my fault that I fell right into your trap. J-Just please...don't ever come back into my life!" He finished spitting out his feelings. You never knew he felt like this, but now you saw it. The betrayal and hurt in his eyes. He was broken. He finally trusted someone after years but you just had to break his trust.

On the other hand, Jin knew he will regret what he said, but he truly didn't know what to believe in. He was just broken. "J-Jin, I love you and I love this child inside me more then anything else in this world, but I just can't do this! I can't tell you the truth because-"  "I don't want to hear it!" He snapped at you and went inside his room, slamming the door. That was the moment when you broke down completely, letting your legs give up as you fell down on the floor. The boys in utter shock, still processing what just happened. Jungkook ran up to you and helped you stand up as you cried your eyes out. "Y/N, you need to calm down-" He tried to calm you down and comfort you but instead you lashed out on him too. "Don't touch me! Let me go!" You shouted as you stormed out of their apartment.

Running towards your car, you sat inside as you belted yourself. You cursed under your breath as you put your head on the steering wheel letting your tears fall down. It hurt, it truly did. Oh, how you wished to tell him the truth, but you were afraid, afraid not of your own future, but of the future of him and your child.

Brushing your hair back in frustration, you started the engine as you drove off as you turned on the radio. "Since It's a spring day today, the temperature will be just perfect. Most of the day will be sunny however, be cautious as the heavy rainfall is slowly heading towards the center of Seoul we urge you to be careful, especially on the roads..." They said in the radio, but you couldn't care less as you were filled with rage.

Jungkook on the other hand heard about the wheather too and somehow he felt uneasy about you driving home alone in the state you were.

Oh, How he wished he would come with you, but it was too late...
__________________________________
👀💜