8

He looked at you emotionless as he headed towards his seat. "Mr. Kim! What's the reason of your late attendance?" You asked confidently, but still you were worried about him. Looking at you he sighed as he stood up from his seat again. "Joesonghabnida (I'm sorry), Ms. Mae. It won't happen again." He mumbled, enough for you to hear. Seeing his exhausted form you let it slide. "Alright. It's okay, yeah? Just copy the notes from your classmates..." He nodded and sat down. "Oh, and please, come to my office after the lesson." He nodded, putting his head in his palms. Sighing you went back to explaining.

Soon the class ended and everybody packed their things as they were slowly walking out. You were also packing your things when you felt a tap on your shoulder, turning around you saw Jungkook. "Ah..." You looked If there is someone else then the boys and you. "Kook-ah, do you need anything?" You asked smiling as you continued to pack your things. Jungkook looked at you being mesmerized by your features. Snapping your fingers infront of his face making him jolt up, you chuckled. "Mwolagoyo? (What?)." You asked as he still kept looking at you. "Amugeosdo anim (Nothing). I just wanted to ask you how are you? Since we didn't talk after the night you slept in my room." You smiled at his affectionate thinking. "Ahh, I'm fine. Thank you for asking. Aren't you a bit too curious tho?" You joked as he knitted his eyebrows in a funny way. "Aish, You won't even ask me, how am I doing? Jinja (Really)?!" You both chuckled as you shook your head.

You looked behind Jungkook as you saw Seokjin coming in with his exhausted face. Jungkook turned around as Jin put on a fake smile just for him. It was visible that he didn't want to worry his younger brother and Jungkook really didn't seem to notice either. "Ahh, Jungkookah. How was your day?..." He asked him so many questions trying to hide the pain behind his face. "Oh, it was fine, hyung. Thanks for asking. I just went here to say "Hi". I'll let you guys talk. Bye, Y/N?" You nodded as you waved back. "Nae, bye. (Yes, bye)." Once he left you looked at Jin who was still looking the way Jungkook left. The smile on his face vanished in seconds. Walking closer to him you held his wrist making him look at you. "Follow me." You said as you walked in front.

Once you were in your office, you looked the door and rolled down the curtains. "What are you-" You shushed him. "Sit down." You ordered sternly as he immediately sat down. Sitting on the opposite side, you looked through his index with marks. "Seokjin, your focus and your marks are a pure catastrophe. At this point, If this will continue, you know you'll fail right?! I really don't want you to-" You stopped yourself when you heard sniffs and soft sobs coming from his side. Looking at him his face was hidden in his palms again. Sighing you stood up and went towards him. Kneeling down infront of him. You slowly took his hands down from his face as you rubbed them softly. His sobs got louder, but he didn't want to look at you. He felt weak, so weak. "Jin look at me, hum?" He ignored your voice and kept on looking down. Taking a deep breath, you embraced him with your arms letting your shoulder be his support again.

You gently rubbed his back as his face moved to the crook of your neck. He felt so vulnerable infront of you, but he trusted you, just like Yoongi said...for some reason he trusted you more then himself and now you acknowledged that too. Once again you found yourself in a situation when you knew this all is wrong, but it just felt so right. It felt so right to you to protect him, to comfort him, to be there for him and you didn't want to confess this to yourself or anyone else, but it just felt so right to appreciate him as a man and to love him as one. You wanted to be the one. You wanted to make him feel loved yet you, yourself didn't know how to do that. You knew It's wrong to feel like that, but why would it be wrong when your heart is asking for it? Wouldn't it be wrong the other way? Isn't following your heart instead of mind correct? That's what you thought about.

"Shh, let it all out and once you're ready, we can talk about it, yeah?" Humming sadly, he once again inhaled your addictive scent which made him calm down in seconds. Your warm and the way you held him made him feel so good, he did feel loved. Pulling awayc he looked at his shaking hands which didn't go unnoticed by you. You gently held his hands, preventing them from shaking and giving him the reassurance he needed. As you put your hands over his he looked straight into your eyes as the time felt like it stopped. His eyes sucking every bit of your soul. You looked into his dark orbs with so much adoration making him feel some type of way. He never met a person who would understand him as much as you. He didn't know why he felt the things he felt with you and he knew it was horribly wrong, but just like for you, for him it felt right too.

Your breath hitched when his face moved closer to yours. His eyes never leaving yours as you unknowingly by instinct leaned in too. His right hand leaving your hold as he put it on your left cheek. Pulling you up by your chin, he brushed the strands of your hair away from your face as he admired your beauty. You looked georgeous to him, like an angel. Like a sin, like a forbidden fruit, forbidden so much that he had to taste it. He needed to do it.

If risking is the only way to get closer to you then he might as well will risk his life for you and If you're the biggest sin on the earth, then he might as well wil rot in hell...That's what he thought.

He was so ready to taste your lips which he was sure tasted like the forbidden cherries, but before he could do so, another interruption came in...
__________________________________
👀💜