20

[Note: this part contains a lot of yelling, cursing and signs of agressive behaviour, If uncomfortable don't read.

Otherwise...enjoy😌💜]

One month later:
"They like you, Y/N! That's a fucking miracle...we love each other and they agreed on us getting married, so why don't you want to?!" Jin yelled as you two entered your new apartment. The past few weeks were like a rollercoaster ride. After you got to know that you're pregnant, you had to tell Jenna. Jenna was the only one who knew you're from North Korea. She also knew that It's her responsibility to report it and send you back, but she was also your friend and she knew how you would probably end up. She promised she won't tell anyone, but you had to tell her the truth about who's baby it is. So you did. She was indeed shocked and she wanted to kick Jin out at first, but you pleaded her and in the end she agreed that she'll let him study there, but under the condition that you two will no longer live at the dorm. It was better like that tho, you two had much more time for each other, but more time for each other also caused a lot more arguments.

Right now, for example you were arguing because today you met Jin's parents. They really liked you and surprisingly they didn't have anything against you two having a baby. They were very happy that they can get rid of their annoying son, or at least it seemed like that to you. They immediately suggested that you two get married as soon as possible which smelled fishy to you. They defended their idea with a fact that they don't want their gandchild to be born into an incomplete family. You were not so sure about the idea tho, you weren't even sure If you want to keep the baby yet. You were thinking about abortion a lot these days, you didn't want to kill your child, but on the other hand what will happen with it when you're gone? You can't take your child into that living hell, moreover you can't do this to Jin. You lied to him a lot already and you felt so bad. You knew you needed to tell him sooner or later. Was this the time? You asked yourself as you sighed.

"B-Because...I just can't do this, Jin! Don't you realise that they just want to get rid of you?! That they're playing with you just so they'll be far away from you?! Look Jin...I've been thinking a lot lately and I've been really considering abortion and-" You stopped yourself from talking when you heard a loud sob coming from him. You realized the bitterful words that you just spit out on him. Your mind filling with regret and guilt once again as you moved closer, wanting to hold his hands but he stepped back. "Looks like you want to get rid of me too, yeah?!-" You shook your head trying to come closer but you quickly stepped back when you saw him punching the wall as you flinched. "You know what, Mae Y/N?! Go ahead...get rid of me just like everybody else in my life does! Get rid of every single memory with me and of that fucking baby! Fucking abort it, burn every part of your body that I've ever touched If you hate me that much!" He yelled furiously, tears pouring uncontrollably down his cheeks.

You did the one thing he believed you wouldn't do...you broke his heart and what's more important your words made him loose his hopes...hopes for life

"J-Jin, d-don't say that! Y-You know that I love you. I love you more then anything and I love this baby so much, b-but we just can't keep it! Y-You don't know the whole truth, b-but I can't tell it to you!" You said crying your heart out. His words did affect you a lot. Him thinking that you hate him and want to get rid of him was the most hurtful things he could've said to you. You loved him, so much, but you don't want to complicate his life even more. "F-Fine, If you can't trust me enough to tell me the whole truth which depends on our child's future...I-I'm leaving. Don't try to contact me unless you want to tell me!" He said with a raised voice as he paced towards the front door of your apartment. You ran after him wiping your tears as you tried to stop him. "J-Jin, p-please, don't leave me! You know I love you-" You tried to take his hand, but he jerked you off and slammed the door as he left you behind.

You slid down the door, looking at your little but still visible baby bump. Putting your shaking hand on it, you let your face drown in tears. "B-Baby? W-What am I supposed to do now? Your appa thinks mommy hates you and him, but mommy couldn't love you two more. What can I do tho, I can't complicate your lives..." You mumbled to your bump, caressing it softly.

Suddenly you heard your phone ringing, quickly picking it up you thought it was him.

"J-Jin, I'm sorry, p-please-"

"Y/N? It's me, Jungkook."

"Ah, K-Kookie..." You tried hard to pretend that you're okay, but your voice cracked in the middle and then you couldn't get a hold of your emotions anymore.

"Y/N? Are okay? I'm coming over..." Before you could say something you heard the beeping sound coming from your phone.

You wanted to stand up, but you didn't have any energy left to do so. You just moved a little aside, so that you could let Jungkook in.

Your heart ached, the pain was unbearable. You cursed at your own life, thinking about what so horrible you did that you deserved this. Soon you heard the door bell ringing making you holt up in your position a little. Clutching on the door knob, you opened it knowing It's Jungkook. He stepped inside as he saw you crouched on the floor, crying heavily. "K-Kookie..." You cried out. Sighing, he pulled you up and embraced you with his arms. That's what you needed, comfort. "Shh, I'm here, Y/Niee! Everything will be okay...I know that you had a fight with Jin hyung. Don't worry about him, he's alright at our place, guys are making sure he won't harm himself." You nodded as you were glad that he's okay. After all, you loved him no matter what. Hearing you sob, he held you in bridal style and put you on the couch as he handed you a tissue. "T-Thank you." He just hummed softly as he left to the kitchen to bring you a glass of water.

Coming back, he placed the glass infront of you as you thanked him. He sat down beside you as you gulped down the whole glass. You held your face in your palms breaking down again. Jungkook ran his hand down your back comfortingly. He loved you as a friend and maybe even something more, but he knew you love Jin and he loves you back, there was no reason for him to try and find out what he really feels towards you. "K-Kook, w-what will I do now? H-He thinks I hate him! If only you heard his words, it was like If someone stabbed me right into my heart." You said as you looked at him, your elbows against your knees, looking at him with your glossy eyes. Hugging you he softly brushed his fingers through your hair trying to calm you down which in a way helped you a little.

"I don't know what happened exactly, but I know Jin hyung...If something serious happened he needs some time alone right now, some time to think about it. He loves you so much, Y/N, he will come back trust. You should stop crying, it isn't good for the baby. I'll stay for the night, so you won't be alone, yeah? Just go and lay down now, you need to rest." He pecked your forehead as you nodded. "I love you, Kookie." You mumbled standing up. "I love you too." He replied as he watched you head to your bedroom.

If only you loved him the way he wished you to...
__________________________________
👀💜