19

"I-I'm p-pregnant with your baby, Jin." These words leaving your mouth, it felt like If someone threw big hard rocks directly on Jin's face. He didn't expect that at all. But who would, right? Mouth wide opened, he didn't know what to say. He was beyond shocked so he fell silent. For you on the other hand was silence the one thing that killed you the most at the moment. You needed a reassurance, reassurance that everything will be okay, that you're not alone in it, that he'll be there for you and most importantly... won't leave you. You looked up at his face as you saw him looking at your interwined hands. "W-Will you say something?" You asked, your voice cracking as you were on the verge of crying. He looked up at you, he wanted to comfort you, say It's gonna be alright...but he couldn't bring himself to do so. He couldn't process the fact that he's gonna be a dad. He's gonna be someone's father. Somehow it excited him, he loved kids and having them with you was nowhere near to be wrong because you loved each other. If only you two met when you're older, when you're not his teacher and he isn't your student anymore. "I-I don't know what to say to be honest. Is that why you've been sick?" You hummed playing with his fingers nervously. "Will you leave me?" He was disappointed by your question. Did you really think that low of him? "Why would I leave you, Y/N? I love you...I won't leave you. Whatever decision you'll take, I'll support you. Do you...Do you want to keep the baby?" He asked, slowly bringing his one hand to wipe away the tears from your face as he rubbed your right cheek softly.

"I-The doctor said, I have plenty of time to decide. To be honest with you...yes, I would like to keep the baby, but the situation is the worst it could be." He nodded, pecking your forehead. "We're gonna figure it out together, yeah? I-I just need some time to process this, but don't think I won't take the responsibility." You nodded throwing your hands around his neck. "I love you." He smiled brushing your hair back as he pecked your lips. "I love you too. I should probably go now-" Before he could stand up, you pulled him back into a tempting passionate kiss. "Stay with me for the night." You mumbled between the kisses. "But what about Mr.-" You took his hand and placed it under your shirt. Your soft belly came in contact with his hand. "We want you to stay." You said, pouting cutely. He sighed as he knew he can't resist you. "Okay, I'll stay. I'm gonna lock the door tho, If someone sees us, we're dead." You nodded eagerly as he chuckled at your cuteness. After locking the door, Jin jumped back into your bed, embracing you with his arms as you laid on his chest. His hand sliding back under your shirt, holding your belly in a protective way. "Do you think we could be good parents, Y/N?" You looked at him, his face seemed too much concerned about this. "Of course, why would we not?" He shook his head mumbling "nothing" but you knew very well it was something. "Why are you hiding what you feel again? If we're gonna be together, I need you to trust me." He nodded knowing that hiding his worries won't help anything. "I-I'm just afraid. What If I fail as a father? W-What If I hurt my child?-" You shook your head in disagreement. "You wouldn't do that, Jin-" "But you never know! You saw me, Y/N! W-What If one day I won't hold myself and just..." He couldn't even finish that awful sentence. He, himself would never hurt his child or you, he knew that. But who knows what the monster inside him could do? He had his doubts about this.

"Don't think like that, Jin! You wouldn't hurt your child, you know it. If you're worried about the other part of you, I don't think there's anything stronger then a love between a parent and It's child, nothing can beat that bond. I know you'll be a great father, Jin." The way you looked at him when you said that made him fall in love with you all over again. The adoration and love towards him in your eyes was something he wanted to see every day. He wanted to wake up next to you and see your angelic face next to him. He saw the future with you. He wanted to grow old with you and raise your own little family together. Since he never had a normal loving family, he wanted to experience that with you. He loves you and you love him, so what's the problem, right? Well, the bitersweet truth was yet to be revealed. By you? Who knows, maybe. However, he for sure wasn't prepared to hear it. He thought you already told him everything, but little did he know how complicated things will get for you in the future.

"Jin?!" You raised your voice making him snap back in reality. "I was calling you for like 5 minutes straight. Are you okay?" You asked with worry in your eyes. "Yeah, of course, I am. I just zoned out for a bit. What did you say?" For some reason you didn't believe him completely, but you decided to shrug it off. "Ah, I was just asking If you want to watch a movie?" He nodded and you chose some comedy. The movie wasn't watched by any of you tho, both of you were too deep in your thoughts that you didn't even know when the movie ended. Turning the TV off, you decided to sleep as you snuggled into each other's embrace. Jin's legs entangled with yours, his face in the crook of your neck and his hands wrapped around your face as your back touched his chest. You really wished that every morning could be like that for you two, but you knew that only time will tell how the future looks like for you two. You just prayed that destiny would be gracious enough to not seperate you, but on the other hand you also knew It's a bit impossible. Shrugging off your thoughts, you let your mind rest as you slowly closed your eyes. "I'll love you forever, Jinnie." You mumbled before drifting of to your dream land...
__________________________________
👀💜