26

Your eyes filled with tears of happiness when they texted you from the hospital saying that Jin woke up. Quickly running out from the bathroom, you ran towards the table as you drank all of your tea at once. They all looked at you confused as you breathed heavily. "W-We need to go back to the hospital-" You tried to say but Hobi interrupted you. "Y/N, you'll see him tomorrow. You need to rest too besides the visiting hours-"  "H-He woke up!" You exclaimed as their eyes widened. "T-They just texted me! He woke up! I need to see him...If you don't want to come then fine, I'll drive by-" They shook their heads as they stood up and you all made your way towards your cars as you drove off. Meanwhile you called Yoongi to bring the rest of the boys with him.

Arriving at the hospital, you didn't care about anything else then him. You ran up to his room as the nurse let you, Jungkook and Hobi inside. You saw him, he was alive. He was looking out of the window while smiling. "J-Jin..." You sobbed ugly as you came closer, but his next words made you frozen. "Sorry but...who are you, miss?" He asked like If he didn't know you. "J-Jin...w-what are you saying? I'm Y/N! This is seriously not a time to joke around-" You stopped yourself when you realized...he didn't remember you...

Suddenly it was hard for you to even breathe, your legs were close to giving up and your whole body trembled. "Hoseokah...who is she?" He asked as he truly didn't recognize you. You couldn't be there anymore. You slowly turned around and stumbled outside. "Y/N!" You heard Jungkook and Jia yell, but it was like you didn't hear them. Running towards the elevator, you bumped into someone. "Y/N?" You looked up seeing Yoongi. "Y-Yoongi..." You cried and cried all over again.

••

"This can happen sometimes. Your boyfriend was in coma for quite a long time and this in combination with all the medicamnets he took could damage his brain in away...including his memory part. Right now, he is able to remember only his teenage years and childhood. Don't worry about it too much, Ms. Mae. This usually isn't permanent and the memory goes back in a few days or weeks..." The doctor said trying to calm you down.

Few days or weeks? But I don't have time for that, after few weeks I might be already dead! You thought.

"I-" The doctor stopped you again. "I think you should go and talk to him, maybe If you talk to him, he'll remember you better." She said smiling softly as Hobi patted your arm. "I-I can't..." You took your purse and went out of her office followed by Yoongi. "Y/N wait!" He held your wrist, turning you around as he hugged you. "I can't face him right now, Yoongi. He doesn't remember me...it hurts, it fucking hurts!" He was silent knowing the best comfort he could give you was just to hold you in his arms. "I know, I know. But Y/N, you should at least try to make him remember you! You still have time, don't give up, okay?! And don't give up on him!" After a lot of convincing you agreed.

Standing in front of his room, you were nervous. You weren't ready to hear that he doesn't know you, that he has never seen you. Taking a deep breath you entered the room which was filled with giggles until...you came. You thought you could do it, but it hurt...too much. Just seeing his confused face when he looked at you was painful enough. You wanted to turn around and run far away, but Yoongi was beside you the whole time as you almost crashed his hand, you were holding him very tightly.

Don't give up on him! These words were replaying nonstop in your head. Taking slow steps towards his bed, you held Yoongi for support.

Jin's POV:
That woman...she came again with bloody red eyes. Hoseok and Namjoon told me everything, who she is and what is the relation between us, but I still couldn't fully remember her. She came towards my bed trembling as Yoongi helped her. I looked at her baby bump as I smiled, knowing my child is growing in there, but when I looked up into her painful eyes...I felt guilty for breaking her heart like that. I didn't know why I don't remember her, If I could change that I would. After all, she was the mother of my child and the woman I loved before this happened. She sat down after the nurse brought her a chair as the boys left, leaving us alone to talk. However, neither of us knew what to say, heck, she didn't even look at me. It seemed like she was scared or something.

I analyzed her whole body and I could completely see and understand why I fell for her. She looked gorgeous. "The boys told me." I said to break the silence, making her nod, still not looking at me tho. "Did they tell you everything? I mean about me and how things are?" I hummed. Yes, unfortunately yes. I thought to myself. "Then you also know that they want to send me back." She finally looked at me nervously as I nodded. "Yeah, look...I'm truly sorry, but I still don't remember you fully. As much as I try, I just can't. Maybe this is too fast for me. I could be a jerk and say that I don't care about you and the baby anymore, but I won't. The baby inside you is still mine, besides...I do believe that I fell in love with you...-" She blushed hard as she looked outside the window making me smile at her cuteness. I love her already.

"There are small flashes running through my mind and you're in them, but I don't know If they're true or not...therefore I was and still am confused about this whole situation. Let's just take this from the start. Let me fall in love with you all over again, Mae Y/N? I promise I'll make it on time." I joked as I laughed with my window wiping sound. She smiled, from now on, I promise, I'll make her smile everday.

She took her purse and gave me something from it, it was an ultrasound photo.

[I do not own this photo or any other photos and GIFs that are used in this story

and GIFs that are used in this story. They're all from Pinterest, the credit goes to their owners.

Thank you for understanding💜]

"It-It's a girl." She said looking at me as I smiled. "Omg, I can't wait to see her."

Yeah, you too, you mostly wished that you'll be able to see her...

[Well, I turned it a little upside down🙂 But an unexpected reversal never hurts, right?😅I love you😌💜]
__________________________________
👀💜