13 (18+)

[Note: I would like to warn you that this chapter contains sexual content and cursing, If you're uncomfortable, please, don't read!

Also...there may be more chapters like this in the future. Each chapter with sexual content will be marked with (18+) sign.

One more thing...I would like to remind you again that this book is just a pure imagination and it doesn't have anything to do with reality. The book is meant for entertainment of readers, nothing less and nothing more. Everything in this book is fictional.

I hope you understand👀💜thank you for your support and enjoy]

Staring at the ceiling while thinking about what you said, he groaned. He knew very well he has to go and apologize to you, he knew you won't come by yourself and try to persuade him again. His deep thoughts were abruptly stopped by the knocking on his door. He hummed in response as he saw Joon coming inside. Jin put on a slight smile for him, but that didn't go unnoticed by Joon. "You don't have to pretend, hyung." Jin sighed and dropped the act. Joon came and sat on the side of Jin's bed where he was lying. "I'm sorry, hyung. It's my fault, If I didn't talk about what I think with you, everything could be okay. I'm really sorry." Joon said as Jin shook his head, hugging his from behind. "It's not your fault, Joonie. It was my head that overthought everything. It wasn't just about what you said also, there were more things going on in my mind, so please, don't blame yourself." Nodding, Joon smiled. "Hmm, okay. You know, you should really talk to her! I know she means a lot to you and you most definetly mean a lot to her. She stopped talking to you because she wanted to give you space to think about stuff, but you're hurting even more without her, I can see it. Besides...I know you like her, there's no point in hiding it anymore. Just go and sincerely apologize." Jin whined in response like a 5 year old. "B-But I can't do that! I-I can't just-" Joon gave him a death glare making Jin shut up. "Go, now!" Joon said with his dangerously deep voice making Jin shiver. "O-Okay, of course, I-I'll go m-maybe tomorrow?" Jin asked defending his face with his hands as Joon slapped him. "Now!" Jin nodded and before you know it he was standing infront of your room.

Taking a deep breath, he finally knocked on your door after he spent like 30 minutes just standing there afraid to do something. He waited for like 5 minutes and you still didn't come. He sighed in relieve and was ready to go back when you opened the door. Cursing under his breath he turned around again. His eyes in utter shock seeing your body. Since it was night time you just came out of shower, your black wavy wet hair was shining brightly. You wore this...

With a black silky bathrobe

With a black silky bathrobe. Since you went shopping with your colleagues, you tried out new styles, which Jin truly appreciated with his eyes now filled with hunger. You stood there between your door while drying your hair with towel. "J-Jin? What are you doing here?" You asked as he tried to focus on your face. "Oh, uhm, c-can we talk?" You nodded and stepped aside, letting him come in. "Sit down and make yourself comfortable. You wanna cup of tea? Or coffee maybe?" He hummed, agreeing with the coffee option. After a while you came back with two cups. You got yourself tea and for Jin you brought the cup of coffee he wanted. "So? What did you want to talk about?" You asked. You knew what he wanted to say, but you decided to tease him. "I-Uh-I wanted to a-apologize. I'm really sorry, Y/Nah! I didn't want you to feel like I used you, cause I didn't! The kiss meant something for me too and the fact is that I don't want you to leave. As much as I try to keep my distance from you, I just can't. I need you by my side. I know this is wrong, but I do like you, I truly do! I understand If you want me to go away and keep distance from each other, I just wanted to tell you how I feel and I hope we can stay friends at least." He couldn't look you in the eyes and you saw it. He was too nervous to look at you. "Are you shy?" You asked teasingly as you moved closer to him. Your face leaning under his as you wanted to tease him.

❗️[(18+)]❗️
You were about to pull back from your position when his eyes opened catching yours. You couldn't look away, his eyes were hypnotizing you, his pupils were like a shiny little dots. Your neck started to hurt, noticing that, he placed his arm under your neck and without any hesitation he kissed you. He waited for you to push him away but it never happened. Falling together on the bed, you two crawled further as he hovered above you.

Y/N's POV:
His tongue slipped into my mouth entagling it with mine as they fought for dominance. My whole body was shivering, I felt something so unknown but it was hella exciting. My heart was ready to loose it all, beating at an inhuman space. I wrapped my legs around his torso while my hands played with his hair. His lips moved to my neck and I knew there was no coming back from this, hell, I didn't even want to back away from this. His hands pulled up my silky top as he stared at me like I was a whole meal. Taking my left boob into his mouth, he began to suck on it making me go insane. My hands tucked on his shirt from behind as I pulled it over his head and threw it across the room. Feeling his bare skin on my fingertips was a delicate experience. Moving on from my boobs he kissed all the way down as he held the hem of my panties. He looked up at me as I nodded in approval. Smiling, he pulled them down as I closed my legs being shy. He pulled them apart and kissed me. "You're breathtaking, I want you to know how fucking sexy you look just walking around this damn world like you own it. The way your hips are swaying in that tight skirt of yours is making it hard for me every fucking time I see you. You don't even know how many times I jerked myself off at the thought of you until I couldn't move my hand anymore!..." He stopped when he heard me moaning his name. His words made me aroused even more, I was dripping went and he knew it, the smirk on his face was too evident.

"You're the only one who can make me loose my shit like that. The only fucking woman who can make me wet my pants without me noticing it! I want you to know how special and precious you are to me baby, your body is a temple that I want to explore and I assure you that every inch of it will be showered with love." His words made me shed a tear. His thumb wiping it, he pulled me into a loving passionate kiss as he entered me. I hissed in pain as he slowly thursted inside, our hips thrusting together as they found the perfect rhythm to move. He moved slowly but deeply, reaching places I never knew existed. I moaned his name for a hundred time as his eyes rolled to the back of his head, his head falling backwards. He looked so hot, beads of sweat dripping down his forehead, his soft hair locks sticking to it like a glue as he thrusted deeper and deeper, ruining me completely. He was still gentle tho, he made sure he didn't hurt me which made me swarm with butterflies all over again.

I looked at his tempting neck which was giving me a hard time for a while now...

[I mean look at it...this should be illegal👀]

I pulled him down on my chest as I made hickeys all over his neck, biting on it devouring every single inch of this masterpiece as he whined, calling out my name. "F-Fuck, Y/N!" He cursed, his voice almost inaudible, but it was enough for me to heart it and for it to turn me on even more. I thrusted my hips up causing us both to moan even more as we chased after our highs. "I love you." He groaned as I kissed him and just like that we both came. "I love you too." I mumbled before we both fell asleep, too tired to move.
__________________________________
👀💜