7

Sitting in the car with Yoongi as he was driving, you were just quietly listening to the music and bird's chirping while admiring the beautiful nature of Daegu. It was indeed a very stunning place to you, you've never seen a pretty scenery like this, of course, you love your country when it comes to It's nature, but you've never seen so many flowers and different trees with so many diverse shapes.

However the most affective on you were the flowers, they just looked georgeous to you. You've seen a flower only once in your life when you were in Pyongyang. It was a deep red rose. The darkest one amongst all the ones that you've seen here, in Daegu. That one rose just sucked your soul in. The deep red shade made it look almost forbidden to take in your hands. You viewed it as something so fragile yet it looked like a present from hell. The flower didn't give you good memories tho, it was the only and also the last thing that you got from your sister before she escaped North Korea. When it happened you were about 16 years old, so It's been a few years now. Since that time you've never heard about your sister again. You don't know If she's alive and finally found her happiness, but you wish...wish and pray that her dreams came true.

Smiling as you saw the birds happily chirping their melodies, the wind was cool but also warm as it brushed threw your hair since you had the window open, you felt free just like the birds up there. "Was it parents again?" Yoongi blurted out as you looked at him with a confused face. "What do you mean?" Sighing as he take a turn with his car he looked at you. "This morning. I saw his bloody red eyes, he was crying. Why? Was it his parents?" Contemplating whether to tell him or not surely gave him an actual answer. "I'm surprised. Jin hyung...isn't someone that would share his life with someone he doesn't know very well. There must be something about you that made him trust you. His present is dark and his past is even darker, the smile he share with us is just a mere disguise, but what's behind this mask of his is unknown." He said still focusing on the road. "But why are you telling me this?" He smiled slightly. "I know Jin hyung for more than 10 years, I see the way he's looking at you and I sure as well see the way you're looking at him. For some reason he believes you...more then himself, cause you make him believe that he's better...that he's worth it. However, the things that happened in the past to him are his worst nightmares. What I'm saying is...It's hard to try to repair someone and fix their hearts when they don't want to be repaired. Jin's life is too complicated to be fixed, the saddest thing about this, is that these are his words. He doesn't even know who he is anymore that's also why he doesn't believe that his life could be any better. I'm not saying that I don't want to help him, I do, but I don't think that bringing other innocent people into this chaos, called his life, is fair." His sentence finished off with a long sigh.

"Well, don't you think that If he percieves his life like that, there should be someone to show him a different perspective of it? He gave up on himself as you said, but instead of helping him, it sounds like you're giving up on him too. Trust me, I know what It's like to have a hard life. I've been through hell, maybe even worse then Seokjin. The place, the so called "home" where I should belong to is not where I, myself, want to belong. So I have no home and no family. Seokjin...has you...7 best friends that he can lean on at his worst, I have no one. I'm not trying to belittle his situation, I'm just saying that I understand how it feels when you loose control of yourself and that's why I don't see why should I not try to help him. When it comes "us" looking at each other, I don't think there could be any relation between us anyways, since I'm his teacher it would be too complicated and problems are the last thing that we both need now. It's nice that you worry about me, but you don't have to. I've seen worse things then you think I did, besides...maybe you should quit worrying about your teacher and worry more about your best friend." Taking your bag you gave Yoongi a small smile before going out of his car and closing the door.

To be honest, you left Yoongi quite speechless. He started to wonder about you and your identity. "Who are you, Mae Y/N?"

••

The next day you felt quite worried when you didn't see Seokjin in your class. You tried to shrug it off, but as the clock kept clicking you were more and more nervous. "Ms. Y/N?!" Suddenly someone raised their voice a bit snapping you out of your thoughts. Looking beside you, you saw Yoongi standing there as he pointed at the board. You totally forgot that you asked him to rewrite something from the book on the board. "Are you okay, miss?" Putting on a fake smile, you nodded. "Ahh, nae (yes). Of course, I am. Thank you for your work, Mr. Min. You can sit down." He kept looking at you for a while, analyzing your face before bowing and going to back to his seat. "Alright, here you have it, as you see-" You were interrupted as the door opened revealing Seokjin. His expression emotionless just like yesterday.

You knew something happened again...Yoongi was wrong, the Jin you see now and the one that you saw that morning wasn't him...It's the disguise Yoongi was talking about. The only wrong thing about this is that, Yoongi was both right and wrong with his words. In the beggining Jin could recognize his own self from the monster occupying his mind, but now it switched. It seems that the monster took control of him now and his real self is more and more forgotten. You've seen this before on your father and for some reason his and your father's value in your life is so close together that you don't want the same thing to happen to Jin too.
__________________________________
👀💜