Chapter 3

Niall’s POV:

It seems like Demi and I have been apart for years although it has only been a few months. It is good to relax. I really don’t have much to do. So I daydream about Demi… A little too much.  The Take Me Home tour rehearsals are going to start soon. But that isn’t for a few weeks. With all this spare time on meh hands, the lads helped me plan a REAL date with Demi. Not an hour and a half date or an awkward one where you have nothing to do but stare at each other… “Maybe take her to Sea World or somethin’ and swim with dolphins!” exclaimed Harry.

“Yes in the middle of January! So they can freeze to death!” Louis said sarcastically.

We all went into a laughing fit. Liam asked, “Niall, what would you do on a date?”

“Well, I’d probably take the girl to an amusement park or somthin like that.”

“Again,” Louis exclaimed, “So you can freeze to death!”

Suddenly, Zayn, who had been quiet besides laughing said, “I’ve got it!”

"What?” The four of us said in unison.

“Take her to the zoo! You’d have a great time there!” Zayn answered.

“And you can feed the animals carrots!” Louis screamed.

“But you go the zoo in the summertime…” Harry said.

“Oh yeah…” I said. I actually thought it would be a good idea, but now I see that it isn’t really…

“Why don’t you bring her here?” Harry asked.

“To London you mean?” asked Liam.

“Yeah. Why not?” Harry said. “You can bring her here and show her your world. She can stay for as long as she wants to. You can watch a romantic movie while cuddling on the couch…”

“Since when did you become so romantic?” Zayn asked.

“Since I met this girl… I don’t care what people say, I really love her.” Harry said quietly.

“Hey,” Louis said patting Harry on the back. “We’re here for you and support you in whatever decisions you make.”

The four of us nodded in agreement. There was an awkward 8 second silence then Louis said, “Anyway, are you going to call her?”

I looked at him. Then I looked at the other lads. Harry reached over grabbed my phone and placed it into my hands. “Right.” I said standing up.

I dialed her number and pressed talk. It was dialing.

Demi’s POV:

I heard my phone ringing. I groaned as I rolled over to get my phone. To my surprise, it was Niall. I answered quickly, trying to hide the tiredness in my voice. I failed. “Hello?” I said.

“Demi? Shit. Did I wake you up?”

“Um… Well, yes. But it’s okay! I needed to get up anyway.”

“I’m so sorry! I’ll just call back la—“

“Niall. It’s okay. Really. Like I said, I needed to get up anyway.”

“Okay… Demi, I wanted to ask you something.”

“Yes?”

I wonder what he was going to say. Was he going to break up with me? We haven’t even been dating that long. In fact, we’ve only been dating for a few weeks. And I wasn’t his girlfriend. Right? Or was I? But he said ask. He can’t be breaking up with me if that’s even possible. A million thoughts raced through my brain.

“Do you want to come to London?”

“Are you kidding?! Of course I would love to go to London! But why?” I said jumping out of bead.

“Well, just to come here.  And well, be with me. Maybe I could take you around and show you around. Maybe we can go on a real date?”

“Niall, I would love that. Thank you!”

I heard him sigh in relief. “Okay then. When can you come love?”

I could hear the excitement in his voice and the boys cheering in the background.

“I’m working for the rest of the week, but after that, I have about two weeks off.”

“Ah! I’m so excited! I can’t wait to see you!” Niall exclaimed.

“I can’t wait to see you either! Well, I guess I’ll see you soon. I’ve got to go but I’ll try and message you later yeah?”

“Yeah! That’ll be good. Bye love!”

Okay I thought time to pack.