Chapter 13

(A/N: So 13 is my lucky number so I have something special planned *wink wink*ahaha! Prepare for feels)

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Demi’s POV:

It was my last day here in London and honestly, I was really bummed about it. I’ve gotten close with the boys and the people here in London are really nice.

I’m going to One Direction’s concert tonight then first thing in the morning I’m heading back to L.A.

I got a call from my managers this morning stating that Heart Attack has been leaked and that they released it on iTunes. I tweeted a link to my Lovatics and told them to buy Heart Attack on iTunes. I watched at it made its way to the third spot in the charts in a short amount of time.

The time came for the boys concert so I changed into a pair of skinny jeans and a black loose blouse. I slipped on a pair of black high heels and curled my hair ever so slightly. I applied makeup to my face and headed out the door with Eleanor on my tail. We would be going together although I couldn’t be seen. She had the job of sneaking me in, hiding me backstage, and then watching the concert like nothing had ever happened.

She did just that tonight and no one saw me. I guess she’s done it many times before though. She’s probably had to sneak in way harder places than a concert.

In order the songs that they would be singing were:

1.       Up All Night

2.       I Would

3.       Heart Attack

4.       More Than This

5.       Love You First

6.       One Thing

7.       C'mon, C'mon 

8.       Change My Mind

9.        One Way or Another (Teenage Kicks)

10.    Last First Kiss

11.   Moments

12.    Back for You

13.    Summer Love

14.    Over Again

15.    Little Things

16.    Teenage Dirtbag (Wheatus cover)

17.   Rock Me 

18.   She's Not Afraid  

19.   Kiss You 

20.  Live While We're Young 

21.  What Makes You Beautiful

Honestly this is the most excited I’ve ever been for a concert that wasn’t my own in a long time.

The concert begun with of course 5 Seconds of Summer, who once again were amazing, then transitioned to the boys.

During Niall’s solo in Little Things he started at me and I started right back. I could have burst into tears when he sung, “And you’ll never treat yourself right darling but I want you to… If I let you know that I’m here for you, maybe you’ll love yourself like I love you.” But I made myself stand tall as I blinked back my emotions.

The song, Rock Me kind of turned me on especially during the chorus.

Unfortunately, the concert would end soon, but at least it ended with my favorite song: What Makes You Beautiful.