Chapter 21

(A/N: This is an absolutely poorly written chapter I'm so sorry)

Demi's POV:

*THREE WEEKS LATER*

Today was Wilmer and I's anniversary. I had plans to make him breakfast in bed and wake him up with kisses. I unlocked the front door and stepped inside. I got to work in the kitchen making eggs, toast, and sausage as quietly as I could. Once I was finished, I arranged the food on a tray and carried it down the hallway to Wilmer's room.

I pushed open the door. There he was sound asleep. I noticed a strand of blonde against the pillow. I walked closer. It was a skinny blonde girl and from the looks of it, the same one from the picture I had seen almost a month ago. They were both nude.

I felt betrayed.

The tray and its contents fell to the floor, making a loud BANG. It woke them both up with a start. Angry tears were burning at my eyes. "Wilmer, I thought you said that she wasn't going to come till later!" squeaked the girl.

I shook my head in disgust. Cheater. "Demi, I can explain!" Wilmer protested.

"Oh, really?!" I yelled, "Let me guess! You were drunk and so you slept with her?" my tears threatened to spill, but somehow I held them back.

He smiled and nodded his head. "Yes!"

"Um, no!" disagreed the girl, blowing his cover, "we've been sleeping together for almost a year! I thought you said you loved me." she whined.

"I fucking trusted you!" I yelled at him, "Don't call me, don't text me, don't try to apologize, don't ever talk to me again." And with that I stormed out of his house and into my car. I started the engine. "Son of a bitch!" I screamed as the hot tears began to fall from my eyes. I needed to go before Wilmer came crawling back.

I pushed the gas pedal down and sped away with tears running down my cheeks.

I arrived home and ran upstairs to my room. "Damn you." I sobbed into my pillow.

I was dreading the next thing I was going to do, but I needed her right now. She answered on the third ring. "Hello?"

"You were right Mellissa." I sobbed into the receiver.

"Demi, what's wrong?" she said with concern in her voice.

"Y-you were r-right about Wilmer." I answered in between sobs.

"I'm sorry Demi..." she told me, "I hate to say 'I told you so,' but I told you so."

I chuckled a bit.

I talked with her for as long as I could until we both had to go. I had a performance with Cher Lloyd tonight in Boston.

"Are you sure you're okay, Demi?" Mellissa asked me for the hundredth time.

"Yes!" I chuckled, wiping away my dried tears.

In my large, swift jet I flew to Boston to sing with Cher Lloyd. Tonight was going to let all of my Lovatics know that Wilmer is a dirty cheat.

~

A/N: THIS DOESN'T EVEN COUNT AS A CHAPTER I'M SO SORRY! ITS BEEN SO HARD TO FIND TIME TO WRITE AND UPDATE, BUT I'M GOING TO TRY HARDER! I DON'T DESERVE ANY OF THE VOTES, READS, ANYTHING BUT YOU ARE ALL SUCH AMAZING READERS AND I DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO WITHOUT YOU! YOU ALL MODIVATE ME TO CONTINUE WRITING AND TO KEEPING ON PRACTICING MY DREAM! THANK YOU :****