Chapter 8

(A/N- In case you didn’t already notice, Demi’s fibula is not broken in this story)

Demi’s POV:

My whole stay in London was wonderful. Niall, Louis, Eleanor, Zayn, Perrie, Liam, Danielle, Harry, and myself, had some great laughs. We told funny stories, went sightseeing, and did whatever you could think of.

 Niall and I got to know each other so much better also. As in the curves of his stomach, the way he sounds when he sleeps, the way his hair looks like a little boy when he doesn’t gel it up.  I got to know the real Niall James Horan.

One night stood out above the others: the 2013 Brit Awards.

Of course not many people knew about Niall and I, so we had to go separate.

The whole morning was hectic. From hair, to makeup, to clothes, my stylists were on it. 

Jim pulled up in a black SUV along with my driver. They both waited on the couch.

I heard the boys pounding footsteps upstairs. I heard screams, yells swearing, and arguing. Yup, they were getting ready alright.

I pulled on a white collared blouse, an orange jacket, a black high waisted skirt, and pantyhose.

One of my stylists worked on my hair, while the other did my nails, and another did my makeup.

When they were finished, my stylists chose a black necklace and fastened it around my neck. I looked in the mirror at the final result. They did a really good job and I still had an hour to spare.

I thanked each of them and walked out of my room just to catch the boys leaving for the Brits. “Bye!” I shouted, “Good luck tonight!”

Niall smiled then trotted over to me giving me a quick peck on the cheek. It was oblivious that Niall and the boys were nervous.

My stylist’s and I all sat around talking and relaxing, until Jim told us that it was time to leave.

We piled into the SUV.

The six of us drove not in silence, but in conversation, to the O2 Arena.

When we arrived, I didn’t even hesitate to walk strait inside passing up the red carpet. I spotted the boys and Little Mix, but didn’t wave. I didn’t want any rumors starting.

I walked in the back entrance and found my table. There was literally no one inside, but that was okay. I sat down in my place and pulled out my phone. I composed a message to Madison.

To Madison:

Me: Heyy :) How are you?

I got an almost instant reply.

Madison: DEMI! We’re looking for at you on T.V. Where are you?

I laughed at loud and replied.

Me: Hahaha! Glad you’re doing good! I didn’t walk on the red carpet tonight.

Madison: Mom wants to know why…