I Want You

Barts POV

He places his lips on my neck starting to nibble right underneath my chin line. I let out a pleasured moan. He teases me with kisses on my cheeks making me blush but soon it was just torture and I pounced on top of him. He was more muscular than me since his time in juvie for the street light incident (Sorry Millhouse). 

I kiss him trying to maintain my position on top of him but he overpowered me turning me so he was on top now. He gently placed my arms around his shoulders and he kissed me with much passion that made me groan in lustful desire for him. 

I felt his abs against my fit body but barely as bulky as Millhouse. He almost surpassed Nelson in being the strongest guy in our grade, almost. But, Nelson was nowhere near as gorgeous as Millhouse. Millhouse let out a moan whilst kissing me causing my eyes to roll back in pleasure. 

Ever since I broke up with Sherry no- wait Terry I honestly can't remember which one I never felt so goddam hard. I couldn't take it anymore I ripped off his shirt and dove straight to his lips shoving my tongue in aggressively. Millhouse gave in without hesitation grabbing my hair in his hand letting out moans growing louder.

 This time he wasn't as gentle. I didn't mind I desired him fully and completely. "I want you" I breathed heavily into his ear as he was undressing me furtherly. "Same here," he said picking me up bridal style to the bed after we had moved to the couch and laid me down both of us completely naked and exposed. Well, this was not what I was expecting I thought but couldn't have been happier and horny of course I am a teenager after all.