'Studying' 18+

No One's POV
Millhouse and Bart spent all of their time together. They didn't waste a single moment. When finals came around the studied together and tried not to be distracted... tried.

Millhouses POV
I was lacking motivation. I was surprised how focused Bart was. He was reviewing his health guide. I couldn't help but stare. He just looks so hot. His hair in messy curls and his muscles that show through his shirt, and his gorgeous eyes that drive me crazy.
"Millhouse I can feel you staring and I can't believe I'm saying this but you should study," he said not looking up from the study set. "But I'm bored and I don't have any motivation," I wine. Bart rolled his eyes. "Not my problem," Bart said in deep concentration. "Bartttt," I groan. "I'm on a roll don't break my stride," Bart retorted. "I can't help but be distracted look at you," I smile teasingly. He finally acknowledges me. "I guess we could take a break," Bart says and puts down his study guide and goes onto his phone. I frown. I take the phone from him. "What?!" Bart reached for his phone but I keep it out of reach. "We don't have to stop studying," I smile cheekily. Bart narrows his eyes.
"I just need motivation," I hint. "Study game," I suggest. "Okay?" Bart states as a question. "Get a question wrong strip one piece of clothing," I grin. "Bold of you dork," Bart teased. "I'm game, I've been studying so you're gonna lose," Bart glares. I grin.
"Science first?" I ask. Bart nods in agreement. "What's the first element in the periodic table?" Bart asks. "Hydrogen," I answer confidently. "Yup," Bart responds. "At what temperature are Celsius and Fahrenheit equal?" I purposefully chose the hardest questions for other reasons than learning. "-40" Bart answers. "Yeah," I say. "How many vertebrae does the average human possess?" Bart asks. Oh shit I don't know this one. "What's the question?" I ask him to repeat. "You heard me," Bart snares. I frown. "Lose the shirt blue bell," Bart laughs.
This isn't working how I wanted it to. Bart clearly has studied more and I'm definitely gonna lose. "Fine you win," I admit defeat. "You just look so hot and I wanna mess around." "Why didn't you just say that loser?" Bart comes over and sits next to me. I kiss him and wrap my arm around his waist. "Besides I need someone else other than the teachers telling me what to do," Bart joked. "I can do that," I say.
In every way Bart is what you would call the alpha in the relationship. Except for in bed. I'm surprised but he sure is good at it apart from being devastatingly handsome. I laugh. I get on Barts lap and push his shoulders down so he's on the bed. I put my hand in his messy hair. My free hand I reach under his shirt and feel his muscles. Bart moans through the kiss. He slides his tung in my mouth. I suck on his bottom lip as I grind into his lap. Bart breaks from the kiss leaving a trail of saliva. I pull his shirt off as he unbuttons mine. I unzip his shorts and slip out of mine. We are both making out in our boxers. I wanted to be more sensual and slow this time. "How about we do things slowly today?" I whisper with hunger in my voice. Bart nods. I tell him to turn over. He doesn't question it and rolls onto his stomach. I go down and start kiss the back of his neck. He clutches on to one of my pillows and moans into it. While kissing his neck I move down to his shoulder blades and suck on his skin. Leaving my boyfriend with marks.                                                                                                                                                                                       I reach my hands under him and feel his pecks. His toned body makes me hard and Bart can feel it on his leg.Bart snuck out of my reach and crawled onto his stomach. He pawed at my growing erection in my boxers. "FuCk," I say sloppily. Bart pulls down my underwear revealing my fully erect member. "Can I?" Bart asks me seductively. I nod and beckon him to go on. He wraps his lips around my tip and a shout out as an overwhelming sense of pleasure washes over my body. He slowly kisses the top. "Faster," I beg. "I thought you wanted to go slow?" Bart teases. "Fuck that," I moan in pain. Bart continues what he was doing. He soon takes my entire dick in his mouth. I feel my tip reach the back of his throat as he choked and moaned. As he blows my hard dick I play with his fluffy blonde hair. I grab it in my hands helping Bart access me more easily. "Bart I'm gonna," I warn as I feel Bart smirk on me. I release into his mouth and to my surprise he swallows every bit. I collapse on my bed exhausted from the outrageous pleasure my boyfriend gave me.                                                                                                                                 Bart snuggles up close to me and rests his head on my chest. I use my finger and twirl one of his blonde curls. He slowly falls asleep to the sound of my heartbeat. I wrap my arms around his shirtless body and rest my head atop his. I nuzzle my chin on his head and we fall asleep on my bed.