Siblings Concerned

Bart's POV
As we pulled up to Janey's house I saw Lisa, she was bleeding. Mom, Dad, and Maggie all exited the car as quickly as I did.
As we got closer the worse Lisa appeared. When Nelson called I was worried but my hopes toned down my fears.
Seeing her in front of me made me sick. What the hell happened?Nelson didn't tell us much he just told us to get here fast.
"LISA!" We all yelled. Lisa looked at us and half smiled. The door was open and I saw Janey groaning on the floor. She looked pretty beat up herself.
Maggie, Dad, and Mom were tending to Lisa. I walked over to Nelson. "What happened?!" I demanded sounding meaner than I had intended but I didn't really care.
"Lisa asked me to drive her here I, I didn't know this would happen!" Nelson said in some form of shock. I turn to look back at Janey still on the floor. "Did Lisa do that?" I ask.
"Yeah I mean she had to Janey woulda killed her I'm sure" Nelson said pulling hair from his face. I was shocked and so were Mom and Dad as they came to join the conversation.
Nelson would have to repeat this information to the police but he would have to deal with it since we needed answers now. "Lisa came here to get her to confess that the whole mess at school was her fault I was recording like she asked. I came in when it got dangerous I should have came in sooner" Nelson sounded defeated.
"Janey took a punch first and even second Lisa clearly hit back in self defense. Janey fought dirty too! Lisa had to knock her out she she had to!""You got it on video though right!?" Mom and Dad said simultaneously. Nelson nodded in response. Mom sighed in relief.
"Thanks" Dad said patting Nelson on the shoulder.

Maggie's POV
Mom, Dad, and Bart continued talking with Nelson while I stayed with Lisa till the paramedics and cops came. "Lisa what the hell were you thinking you could've been hurt!" I know I said it a few times but still I need to be clear.
I know I'm only ten years old but that doesn't stop me from being academically advanced I take after my big sister. "Maggie language"Lisa scolded then grunted from a side pain.
"Oh please there's much worse language I could use like fu" "MAGGIE" Lisa shouted.
I smile but it fades as she gets another pain.
I feel tears. I hate crying but I can't help it. My sister is hurt and although I know it's not my fault I can't help but feel like it is. Lisa and have grown increasingly close with one other over the years. Sure I love Bart but there's some special about a sisterly bond.
I sniff the tears overall winning. "Hey Maggie don't cry I'm fine I'll probably only need two or three stitches" she cringed at the thought. "And look horribly deformed a scaly monster to heal the wounds" she smirked. "Don't need that you already look like a monster" "Hey!"
"Seriously I'm going to be alright believe me? When someone hurts my sibling I don't let it slide" Lisa explains. "I get that but you put yourself in danger I'd expect Bart to do this but, but not you. It was reckless!"
I felt more angry at Janey than Lisa but Janey looked like she was getting off of a high and would fall over if a feather touched her. Don't wanna go over there. I apologize for my outburst but warn I'm still upset and concerned. We hug just as the paramedics arrive. Finally!