It's A Date

Barts Pov

After all that Lisa 'drama' and school I was tired. I went to my bedroom across from Maggies. I toss my backpack next to my desk which was thankfully quiet. I plop onto my bed putting my hand to my face. I sigh. Stop! did I just sigh? Oh no I did. That is such a wussy thing to do. Oh crap. I'm like Lisa? ew. Images of Millhouse came flooding into my head. "Who cares if I act like Lisa maybe this is the first time I've to wait- no don't jink this" I whisper to myself quietly so mom and Lisa could not hear me. I turn onto my back my arm to my forehead. I felt as there was a butterfly infestation in my stomach. I slap my stomach to get rid of the feeling. I do it again but a little too hard and winced."You okay" Homer asked as I heard the front door open then close. Homer must be home now "Yeah, thanks" I reply. I can hear downstairs that mom started hugging and kissing dad. Ugh. I get up and close my door to block out the sound. I plop back onto the bed to start playing some new video game that was popularly right now. After a few minutes of crushing defeat ( of Bart's opponent) the phone rang. It was Millhouse. I turn off the game and reach for my phone but stumble luckily catching myself.  "Hey," Millhouse said as I got red in the face both from his cute voice and embarrassment for thinking his voice is cute. I play with my hair as if I was a middle school dishing on some classmate of theirs but immediately   stop when Millhouse said:"  I think I'm in love with you and today just proved it and I think you feel the same way." We stood on the line for about 15 seconds until he broke the silence. "um- Bart. Did I misread the situation? You there" He said on the other line of the phone with growing disappointment and embarrassment in his tone. "Well bye then I guess see you at scho-" I cut him off "Do you want to go on a date with me," I ask kind of quiet so the others won't hear. "Boy do I" You could hear the joy in his voice "When," he asked. "Friday, Luigi's 5:00," I ask. "Perfect I'll be there" "it's a date" I reply and hang up the phone. Once again I swoon onto the bed as Lisa walks in which startles me a lot holding a rock at the ready. "So sounds like you have a date too," She says smiling knowingly at me. Why me I think.