Home Alone 18+

No One's POV

Bart and Millhouse were the only one's in the house. The Vanhoutans and Simpsons wanted to give the privacy after the whole Flanders ordeal. Little did they know what the boys were up to...
Millhouse was on top of Bart his arms keeping Bart in place. Millhouse leaned down and began placing kisses and sucking on Bart's neck causing the blonde to moan. Millhouse traced his boyfriends jaw line with his tung biting lightly on his chin. Bart shuddered.
Bart pulled Millhouses shirt up revealing Millhouses ripped body. Bart's heart raced a mile a minute. Millhouse removed his shirt then proceeded to tell Bart to do the same. Bart was dominant in every way except when it came to sex. He would never admit this but he melted when being controlled by his blue haired boyfriend.
Bart gladly obeyed and removed his shirt. Millhouse moved his hands to Bart's stomach. Bart's toned abs just made Millhouse all the more in love with his best friend. Millhouse let his hands travel from the boys stomach to chest. Millhouse traced his pointer finger around Bart's left peck. Bart sighed with pleasure. The boy then brushed his thumbs against Bart's nipples causing Bart gasp in surprise. He was incredibly sensitive there and his boyfriend took notice of this. Millhouse then moved his head down to the small boys chest and began licking Bart's nipples.
"We've never, never done this um this before," Bart moaned barley able to get the words out. "Thought I'd return the favor from last time," Millhouse said then continued. Barts His rose and fell steadily as the pleasure was searing. After a few minutes Millhouse moved back up to face Bart and kissed his lips.
Bart was hungry for his boyfriends lips. He decided to be patient and continued the closed mouth kissing until he couldn't anymore. Because Millhouse wasn't expecting it Bart was able to get Millhouse on his back and himself on top. Bart slid his tung into his boyfriends mouth. Millhouse went along with it for the time being. Bart parted their lips and the kiss was broke wet. Bart went in again this time harder than before. His tung clashed with Millhouses. Bart was sweating from the intensity of the kissing.
Millhouse took this opportunity to regain his dominance and flipped Bart so he was back on top. Bart blushed trying to speak but Millhouse bit Barts lip. Bart winced. Millhouse started sucking harder. Millhouse slid his hand behind Barts head and forced it closer to his face. Millhouse stopped and his boyfriends lips were red and puffy and he loved that. "Wow that was amazing," Bart said out of breath. "Who said we were done cause I'm just getting started," Millhouse said in a form of a command.
Bart smiled in anticipation. "Hands," Millhouse stated. Bart laid his hands on his stomach. He took Bart by his wrists and pinned them above his head. He kissed his flustered boyfriends lips as he held one hand to Barts wrists and his other hand down to Bart's pants. Bart moved his hips up so Millhouse could more easily unzip his pants. Bart pulled down Barts pants to reveal his boxers. "Keep your hands there," Millhouse whispered sensually into Bart's ear. Bart nodded obediently.
Millhouse proceeded to take off his pants which made Bart even more horny. Millhouse decided to mess with Bart and took off his boxers but left his own on. Millhouse admired the sight before him. Barts well toned thighs. He slid his thumbs down caressing Bart's sensitive skin causing Bart to lurch forward but Millhouse took Bart by his hip bones and pressed him back down to the bed. He placed little kisses on Barts lower stomach and thighs. He could see Bart's erect member grow as he did. Bart blushed as Millhouse smiled.
Millhouse took Barts dick in his hand. Bart yelped from the sudden action. Millhouse began tracing his finger slowly up and down. Bart whimpered. "Wanna try something new?" Millhouse asked with a gleam in his eye. "What'd you have in mind," Bart whispered. Millhouse smirked in response and wrapped his lips around Bart's dick.
Bart groaned his eyes wide open. The feeling of Millhouses lips on his tip was overwhelming. Barts breathing grew rapid. Millhouse took the entire tip of Barts dick into his mouth and traced his tung around it. He started to bob his head up and down. Bart moaned so loudly Millhouse reached his hand up and covered Bart's mouth as he removed his lips. "You're being too loud," Millhouse warned as he took his hand off his boyfriends lips. "I can't help it," Bart smirked. "Why'd you stop?" He whined. Just then the boys heard from down stairs the rest of the Simpson family returned. "Looks like that's my queue," Millhouse winked. "But," Bart said sitting up. "See you tomorrow," he said pulling his pants on. "We didn't get to finish," Bart complained. "Oh I think you did," Millhouse gestured. Bart looked down to see himself covered in his mess. He blushed and covered himself with the blanket. Millhouse walked over and kissed Bart. "Bye," he smiled and left Bart a flustered mess.