Nelson's Feelings

Nelson's POV
I tag along with the Simpsons to the hospital. Since I'm 18 I'm allowed to be in the room. I can't believe Lisa would be so reckless then again I'm not.
I feel it's all my fault but Lisa has a mind of her own I learned that the day I met her...

-Flash back-
"Don't Bart he's friends with Nelson Muntz!" Lisa warned her brother. Bart ignores Lisa's warning and attempts to hit White Weasel but I grab him by the collar of his shirt.
Bart struggles and wriggles out of my grasp. "Nelson you're bleeding" White Weasel shouts. "Nah, usually someone else's blood gets on me" I say wiping the blood from my face. I quickly realize it's my blood "hey you made me bleed my own blood" I say angrily. No one's ever made me bleed before. The bell rings before I can do anything. "I'll get you later, Simpson" I spit walking off. I'm stopped by Lisa. "Watch it Nelson you don't know who you're dealing with so back off!" She stomps away picking up the stomped on cupcakes. "What a loser" I say under my breathe...

-End of Flash Back-
Jeez I was a douche. "Hey guys I have to drop Maggie off at her band recital and your mom is just grabbing some coffee she'll be back soon." Homer said kissing his daughter on her for head. "Love you Sweetie," he said walking out. "Love you Dad."
I'm now alone with Lisa sitting in the dull hospital room. "Hey you alright?" Lisa asked smiling at me. "Am I alright? You're the one in the hospital!" I said taking her hand in mine. "Only minor injuries, Janey is off worse." She said looking down the heartbreak was evident in her eyes. "I'm sorry Lisa I know she was your best friend." I say sympathetically. "Yeah she was," she halfheartedly smiled.
"It's, I should have come in before anything happened. You could've gotten really hurt or in serious trouble," I saw feeling horribly guilty. "I can stick up for myself. Besides no charges were pressed it was self defense everybody knows that." She laughed. "Lis it's not funny," I say seriously. "I don't think it is. Well a little." She admitted. I stare at her shocked. "Oh come on I pulled a Nelson. I beat her ass." She smiled a big beautiful smile. I wanted to be mad but I couldn't. I love her so much.
Wait I haven't even told her that. I've never been in love before so how do I know I am? I just know. When we kissed for the first time in fourth grade I think I knew... 
-Flash back-
"Come on Nelson you must think and feel things!" Lisa searched for an answer as to why I was so emotionless. "Look where we are," she said waving her hand to the horizon. "A rolling green hillside; stars coming out like God is lighting a million tiny candles. The moon down on us as if to say-" before she could finish her sentence I leaned in and kissed her. That'll shut her up. Wait... what is this feeling? My stomach aches but not from the usual lack of food. This ache is good somehow. We break from the kiss. Her eyes sparkle in the moonlight. I don't know why I didn't see it before but she is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. She tucked one of her blonde curls behind her ear. We leaned in for another kiss. My heart is fluttering and I love and hate it. I'm so caught up in the moment I didn't even notice the 6th grade boys I'm friends with approach us. They start heckling us. Why am I not saying anything? "Go away! Nelson is a sweet soul and he doesn't need bullies around like you!" She took a stand. The boys laughed. "Aww Nelson you need a girl to protect you ha," Jimbo laughed. "No!" I shout back. I stand up. "Nelson?" I ignore her. "Come on let's go," I say...
-End of flashback-
"Nelson? Earth to Nelson," Lisa said waving her hand in my face. "I love you!" I blurt out. "What?" Lisa asked confused. "I love you Lisa and I don't know I haven't told you before because I love you," I smile. Lisa started tearing up. "Oh no did I say something wrong?" I feel panic rise in my chest. Lisa shook her head. "No, no not at all." She said and took her non injured arm and wrapped it around me. She then kissed me. "I love you too Nelson Muntz," she gave that beautiful goofy smile again just like the day we first kissed. "I also have should've said it sooner," she admitted. "With all that's happened with Millhouse and my brother it's made me realize how important you are to me." She sighed. "I'm so lucky to have you in my life." "Are you kidding? I'm the lucky one. You've turned my entire world upside down. I have an actual future because of you."
That gives me an idea...