Go To Prom With Me? 18+

Play at ———————

Barts POV
I was sitting in my bed scrolling mindlessly through TikTok when I heard a knock down stairs. I waited for someone to get it. The knocks kept coming. I rolled my eyes not wanting to get up but did so anyway. On my way downstairs I realized how quiet it was inside. Usually it was very noisy and if you wanted any quiet well... too bad. "Coming," I say as I go to open the door. I open the door. It was Millhouse.
Outside, candles stood across the yard and he was holding a guitar. "Millhouse? What are you doing here?" I asked my heart racing. "Making this a moment you won't forget," he said beginning to strum his guitar.
—————————————start

"I love you too much
To live without you loving me back
I love you too much
Heaven's my witness and this is a factI know I belong
When I sing this song
There's love above love and it's ours
'Cause I love you too much"

Millhouse walks me to a bench he must have brought because it surely wasn't there before.

"I live for your touch
I whisper your name night after night
I love you too much
There's only one feeling and I know is rightI know I belong
When I sing this song
There's love above love and it's ours
'Cause I love you too much,"

Millhouse begins strumming the guitar faster as my family, Nelson, and Millhouse's family are holding lanterns that they release into the sky. It was the most incredible thing I'd ever seen.

"Heaven knows your name, I've been praying
To have you come here by my side
Without you, a part of me is missing
Just to make you my own, I will fightI know I belong
When I sing this song
There's love above love and it's ours
'Cause I love you too muchI love you too much
I love you too much
Heaven's my witness and this is a fact
You live in my soul
Your heart is my goal
There's love above love and it's mine 'cause I love you
There's love above love and it's yours 'cause I love you
There's love above love and it's ours if you love me
As much"

---------------------------------------------------------

"Bart, will you go to prom with me?" he asks with the most adorable and goofy smile. "Yes," I smile right back. He scoops me in his arms and spins me around. Everyone is clapping.
Mr. Flanders and his sons come out to see all the noise was about. "Hi-didily-ho neighbor-eno's! What seems to be all the hustle and bustle?" He asks seeing that everyone was staring at me and my boyfriend he looked at as too. I kissed Millhouse again this time giving him a light peck on the cheek. "Millhouse just asked Bart to the prom," Mom said holding onto Dad's arm.
"Oh it's fun going with friends isn't it?" He said with his vanilla smile.
Did he not just see us kiss? Everyone looked at each other awkwardly. "Uh no, Millhouse is my boyfriend. We're going as a couple," I say dreamily as Millhouse wraps his arm around my waist.
Ned looked horrified. "Is there something wrong?" Millhouse asked. "This is sinful behavior and I will not have-" Ned began but "Shut up Flanders!" Dad shouts. Everyone turned their attention to Dad and Flanders. Rod and Todd just backed away. "Who the hell do you think you are preaching your bible to my son and his boyfriend? Jebus? Not to mention your sons are both fruits! And you should love them anyways" he shouted. "Well I never!" Ned said angrily. "I think you should leave Ned," Mom said sadly. Ned left without another word. Rod and Todd lingered behind. "Sorry about our Dad," Rod said. "Thank you Mr. Simpson," Todd added.

30 minutes later...

Millhouse was sitting next to me on my bed. "I'm sorry about tonight," Millhouse sighed. I cup his face. I brush my thumb on his cheek. "Tonight was the second best night of my life," I say squeezing his hand. Millhouse cocked his eyebrow. "What's the first?" He asked. I smirked. I moved my hands to Millhouese's stomach and reach under. I lean in and kiss him. "Is the seat in your car still broken?" I bit my lip. He profusely blushed. "Ohhh," he laughed. He pulled me onto his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I place my hands on his shoulders.
"So did you plan this all on your own?" I ask scooting into his chest. "Yeahhh," he said through his teeth. "Mhm." "Okay my Mom helped me," he scratched his neck in embarrassment. "Momma's boy," I teased. "Well you're a daddy's boy last time we-" I cover his mouth. "Shut up!" I say burying my face in his chest, my face incredibly red. He lifts my chin with his finger. "I love you Bart." He said placing a loving kiss on my lips. "I love you too," I said returning the kiss gladly. "Wanna um fool around?" I ask. "For Daddy?" He smirks. "Ok never mind I don't want to anymore." I say sliding off his lap. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding!" Millhouse said pulling me back. I remain difficult. "No," I say teasingly. "Bartttt!" He whines giving me puppy eyes and a look I couldn't resist. "Ok, ok," I cave. He kisses me and we roll over as he gets on top of me. "Wanna do the thing that broke my car seat?" He says towering over me his strong muscles on either side of my arms. "Fuck yeah," I say wrapping my arms around his neck. My body is gonna hurt tomorrow... but what the hell it's worth it.