Not Mad

Everyone's Pov

"So-" Marge took a breath, noticeably without a trace of anger in her tone or on her face. This was surprising to Lisa and Bart because it was a well known fact that Marge was never Nelson's number one fan or 100th. She took another breath a longer one this time. Most likely to have time to think of what to say in such a situation. "So how long" 

Lisa's Pov

I'm so f*cking dead. Mom hates Nelson. I knew we should have gone to his place. Well, the jig is up. I sigh to myself. "About a year. Please don't be mad we-we were gonna tell you I-I swear but-but you hate him sooooo. We kept it a secret. he's different than he was in middle and elementary school, really he is" I smile but with no joy only through fear am I expressing any emotion. Oh god, I feel sick. We stood for a moment. I finally speak again but I only manage to in a hushed laidback voice. "I'm sorry mom, but I love Nelson. I know you do not like him but I-" "what" 

Everybodys pov

'You think I hate Nelson Muntz" Marge asks insult now expressed by putting her hand to her hip accusingly. Both Bart and I looked at each other trying not to laugh at this. 'yeah I-" Bart intervened. He wants to enjoy this also, now find Nelson for keeping this a secret. "Yeah, mom you kinda do hate Nelson. " Bart puts up his hands defensively " No judgment though. Nelson can be bad news"Bart laughs nervously trying to slip away but Marge tugs on the collar of his school uniform bringing him back to the tv room. "Now Lisa" Marge says sternly putting her hands on her hips and arching her back. Lisa turns and covers her eyes with her arms waiting to get an earful but to her surprise, Marge hugged her. 

"Congratulations honey I couldn't be happier for you. "WAIT WHAT" Bart and Lisa both say in perfect unison. I'm so confused but slightly intrigued Bart thought to himself. " I don't hate him, at least not anymore. I used to think like that. I mean he was a young brute, with no civility, the wrong crowd to be seen with." Marge sat down on the couch and patted them to sit next. Lisa sat down but Bart groaned as he plopped onto the couch next to his sister.

 "I have come to find him to be a darling, sweet defined young man who truly has changed." Both Lisa and Barts's jaws dropped in astonishment. Lisa had no words, neither did the rest. Marge said what she wanted to. Lisa having no words grabbed her mom and pulled her into a big embrace trying to get Bart too but he dodged. She didn't really care the hug was for Marge. "Thank You," Lisa said a tear slipping down her cheek. Marge hugged her back smiling. She could tell Nelson meant a lot to her. "My pleasure sweetie" Marge kissed Lisa on the top of her head. Bart made a gagging motion behind them they didn't notice though. He was just glad the attention would focus on Lisa for now. He wasn't quite ready to tell the family about Millhouse and him. 'Are we even a thing anyway?' Bart thought, giving his sister a congratulatory high five. 'What do I do?'