Millhouses Secret

No One's POV
Millhouse left the Simpsons house smiling but felt guilty. He was afraid to tell Bart his plans after graduation. He debated on just staying in Springfield but his mother, even though she was against it, told him to follow his dreams.
After graduation Millhouse would be joining the United States Army. He was just accepted into a highly respected military academy. School was never really Millhouses thing and he most definitely was done after high school. He knew he wanted to help people and his father suggested he enlist. Millhouse liked the idea. Luaan however hated the idea so much she ignored Kirk for days. Millhouse spoke with her about his decision. After hearing him out she knew that is where he belonged. She was scared but couldn't be more proud.

Millhouses POV
I've known I wanted this for months now and I revived my acceptance letter from the academy two weeks ago. I want to tell Bart but when is it a good time to say: "Hey Bart, man that I love, I'm leaving for God knows how long to possibly risk my life." Fuck I already accepted there is no going back. I still have a month and a half left.
I walk home in deep thought not hearing Mom calling me. "Milly?" "Huh?" I say snapping out of it. "Is everything ok with Bart?" She asked sweetly. I nod. "I'm guessing you still haven't told him," she sighed. "Tonight of all nights? Obviously not," I groan. "I hardly think anytime is good to tell someone that news," she said taking a sip of her coffee. "I've decided to do it after prom. That way we have fun before..." I trail off. She nods understandably. "Goodnight Mom," I say giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Goodnight Sweety," she said as I went to my room.
————
I'm in park looking  around frantically as I can't find my phone. Shit how could this happen? "Millhouse?" I hear my boyfriend call but he sounds distressed. "Bart thank goodness I can't," I turn around to see him in hot angry tears. "Bart?" I asked concerned. "Why didn't you tell me?!" He shouted holding his heart. "What? What're you talking about?" He throws his arms down yelling. "Leaving for military school? How could you?" He sobbed. I was taken aback. "How do you know that?" I ask taking a step forward. He steps back. "You can't leave," he cried. "I have to I've been accepted. This is what I was meant to do," I reason. Bart shakes his head. "No, no this isn't you're a coward how are you supposed to survive there?" He asks the tears now dried. "Excuse me?" I say hurt. "You'd never survive without me. You're a pathetic loser." He spat. My heart stopped. He takes my hands and cups my cheek. "But with me you're everything. I can be everything." He smiled in a sweet but startling way. I brake from his grasp. "No. I'm leaving I'm sorry," I say heartbroken. Barts tears came back and he fell to his knees. He sobbed on the ground. I walk up to him and place my hand on his back to comfort him. He turns to face me. As he does his face is completely white and his eyes have no color. In the horrific scream he yells "I HATE YOU!"
———
I wake up and it's morning. My heart is beating out of my chest. I massage my temples. I slept through the whole night but the nightmare didn't allow any rest for me. What am I going to do?