I Won't Give Up

Bart's POV

This has gotten so out of control. I can't believe Janey would do that to Lisa. To be fair I don't really know Janey but Lisa has been nothing but loyal. I wish she had someone like Millhouse... Millhouse. The whole reason Lisa is in this mess. I dragged her into my love life and look what it's done.
When we arrived at hospital Dr. Hibbert informed us Lisa would need stitches and a sprain for her broken wrist. I feel so shitty. "It's time to fix this!"

Millhouse's POV
As soon as I got home I rushed past Mom ignoring her questions. I could faintly hear Dad say "Don't worry about it Honey. It's all taken care of."
I closed my door and slid down the wall of my room sinking into my knees. My heart feels like it's been bashed in by a ton of bricks. I can't help but cry. My faint cries turn into uncontrollable sobs.
I'm so sorry Bart. I am so so sorry for all of this. I continue to cry hopelessly trying to drown out the angry voices of my parents bickering. I hear a tap at my window. It's Bart.
"What the hell are you doing here?!" I whispering angrily. He looks sad but not about the breakup. I'm really worried now. "Lisa's in the hospital," Bart looked at me defeated. Against my better judgement I let him in. I told him to keep his voice down.
"What happened? Is she okay?" I don't know how concerned I should be but I should at least do him the courtesy of hearing him out. "She got into a fight with Janey. Janey was the one who outed us... Lisa stood up for us, me and now she's hurt, because of me."
"I don't know what to say" "I didn't know where else to go. Lisa is fine but I don't want what she did to be for nothing" He smiled inching towards me. He started wrapping his arms around my waist but I stop him.
"I can't I... it's my daddy he made me break up with you. I'm glad Lisa is okay. Just please leave. "No!" I turn surprised at his action. "I already abandoned you twice I won't do it again. Ever," he said sternly.
"You have a future of accomplishing amazing things and I want to be there through it all no matter how hard life gets. Please I love you," he says tearing up.
I can't bear seeing him like that. Even before we were dating seeing Bart cry was a rare sight and broke my heart as his best friend to see him in pain. It hurts so much more now seeing as Bart changed.
He is compassionate, kind, loving, and not to mention so handsome. I say fuck it graduation is in a few weeks anyways and I'll be off to collage so screw what my dad does.
I pull Bart in and kiss him. He wraps his arms around my waist as I wrap my hand on the back of his neck and my other hand in his gorgeous blond hair.
He pulls me in closer to the point where I can feel his toned body against mine. We continue to kiss, not breaking for air, as we sit on my bed.
The peace is broken when my mom and dad burst into the room... oh shit!